GoDaddy
Namecheap

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Powers

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
something a little light-hearted to start the day.....

These where the betting odds yesterday for Facebook's new name.......

Virtuel: 4-1
Connect: 5-1
Horizon: 5-1
Ecoverse: 7-1
Metabook: 8-1
Immerse: 8-1
Omniverse: 10-1 :xf.wink:
MetaBeast: 80-1
Zuckers: 100-1
I have a feeling it's going to be something completely crazy that makes no sense...

I mean where did Virtuel #1 spring up from?

But there are some hilarious guesses, this is my favourite:

Fitting for Facebook's plan to connect directly to your mind (and read it):
Facebook is reportedly paying between $500 million and $1 billion for CTRL-Labs, which it will bring into its experimental research teams to continue its work on the next phase of digital connection. Which could be connecting Facebook directly into your brain - which doesn't sound like a particularly great idea.

Connect would be so creepy! Who knows, we'll find out next week or so.

oldtimer

Do some good for humanity and the environment
Impact
I hope Fb's new ends up being something ridiculous and memeable lol

Well it has to be a name that their existing users can still relate to as I am sure that they don't want to alienate a few billion people and yet it has to be catchy enough that can be worthy of being associated with creating a whole new virtual ( immersive) Universe.

IMO

dustbin-beaver

Established Member
Impact
M/E/T/A/P/W/N (.c/o/m)

A lot these meta names are registered TM. Be careful everyone. I know you spelled it differently.

meta.jpg

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
Well it has to be a name that their existing users can still relate to as I am sure that they don't want to alienate a few billion people and yet it has to be catchy enough that can be worthy of being associated with creating a whole new virtual ( immersive) Universe.

IMO

Thought it would be obvious that I was only kidding, but apparently I was wrong....

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
Last edited:

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
He doesn’t have to share if he doesn’t want to or agreed not to. The prices are the important part at this stage.

Three weeks after having sold a meta on DAN, I got a message from a DAN rep that buyer explicitely asks to not disclose the sale. I have not seen such an explicit request for this domain earlier (before or directly after transaction took place). The domain sold at BIN.

Last edited: