Dynadot
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

sharfab

Top Contributor
Impact
Nice, I’ve seen his name many a time in my searches and more, he has some great names.
He’s not new to ai / robotics either, and is savvy in getting extra attention to them

runs / owns this forum and showcase his names there, much like what happen either the OG crypto/bitcoin names

Pr.ai
Maybe this could jump start sales for the longtail meta names...

Igor Gabrielan

Established Member
Impact
I received three small offers yesterday for names metaverse.property metaverse.healthcare metaverse.mg
A few days ago there was a small offer also for metaverse.lc .It turns out recently meta.lc sold for $20K.

lc - Limited Company? What is mg ?
I have metaverse.dating too.
Is that name worth something?

Last edited:

Powers

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
LOL, something extremely crazy going on. .net is suddenly valuable/viable but only for “meta”?

It’s getting to the point of being unreal, like the matrix [or “metaverse”] o_0

You guys must be right. Just grab everything “meta”, and call everything “meta”. 500 companies now called “meta” LOL.

Jpegs now valuable too, hahahahaha.

I give up. You win.

Impact
I got this one in .com and in other extensions.

meta-p.png

Last edited:

forge

goodbye
Impact
I got this one in .com and in other extensions.

I nearly registered that some hours ago.

Good pick!

Also I noticed that Huge Domains meta+kw names appear to have nearly doubled in price within the past day. I just hope my searches aren't responsible.

:xf.eek:

Last edited:
Impact
I nearly registered that some hours ago.

Good pick!

Also I noticed that Huge Domains meta+kw names appear to have nearly doubled in price within the past day. I just hope my searches aren't responsible.
Thanks, Its crazy how hot this sector has become. I don't think many of the long time Meta domain owners from the last 20 years even have any idea how much their domains maybe worth now.

Joakim

SalesBusiness.com
Impact
Ohoho, what a wild wild sector. Craziest niche I've witnessed since I started.

Haven't been active handregistering domains for a long time, but the meta kw looks more attractive than anything. Safe to say we're left with pigeon shit domains now.

So I went with a different approach. Adding a suffix and shoot for the moon.

MetaShopX
MetaArtX
MetaStoreX
MetaWorldX
MetaClubX

You get the idea 🤣

Powers

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
"Virtual Reality 2.0, Game Engines, WebXR, and Web3"
What's Web3?
Is it this: https://web3.foundation

Those silly Billys! The owner of Web3Foundation.com $$$ will be having field day with all that traffic...

All those kids in the metaverse typing in .com by mistake LOL, when NONE of them have one themselves, all with addresses/wallets that aren't .coms...

Still it's hard to imagine a world where nobody needs to be forced to buy the .com from 1 person anymore. With limitless options that make far more sense, in a ginormous metaverse with infinite possibilities...

Rumandcoke

Upgraded Member
Impact
Yeah thats one theory i had. Facebook rebranding and 'a few' people know about it behind the scenes and buying up 'Meta' domains. If that's the case, yeah 'meta' domains and possibly even average domains will stay in demand and i hope that is the case, but it still doesn't really answer starting high with an opening offer for new registrations that aren't even .com.

Everyone haggles to get things cheap as they can, even billionaires and multi-billion companies.
Perhaps those with crypto money are diversifying and there are concerns over regulation,tax and a possible stock market correction.

bolo

Established Member
Impact
something a little light-hearted to start the day.....

These where the betting odds yesterday for Facebook's new name.......

Virtuel: 4-1
Connect: 5-1
Horizon: 5-1
Ecoverse: 7-1
Metabook: 8-1
Immerse: 8-1
Omniverse: 10-1 :xf.wink:
MetaBeast: 80-1
Zuckers: 100-1
Nothing for Stories. Interesting.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
something a little light-hearted to start the day.....

These where the betting odds yesterday for Facebook's new name.......

Virtuel: 4-1
Connect: 5-1
Horizon: 5-1
Ecoverse: 7-1
Metabook: 8-1
Immerse: 8-1
Omniverse: 10-1 :xf.wink:
MetaBeast: 80-1
Zuckers: 100-1

I am thinking Horizon or Connect, if they don't just use Meta.com which they forward to Meta.org.

NickB

it's a mystery
Impact
I am thinking Horizon or Connect, if they don't just use Meta.com which they forward to Meta.org.
I was surprised Meta was not on the list tbh - If Horizon, which extension though? Most of the major ones are developed sites - .com | .org | .net | .co | .ai | .io are just examples.......

Just checked and connect in king has a for sale lander up......

Last edited:

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I was surprised Meta was not on the list tbh - If Horizon, which extension though? Most of the major ones are developed sites - .com | .org | .net | .co | .ai | .io are just examples.......

Just checked and connect in king has a for sale lander up......

You know the Connect.com owner is crossing their fingers Nick.

Top Bottom