Dynadot
Namecheap

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Powers

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
No, I didn't even see you writing that.

I think about it myself when registering a meta<keyword>.com domain all the time. It's just one character difference with mega<keyword>.com. Mega is a great term as well, and most mega<keyword>.com domains have well-established websites.

It's just that I'd like to mention it to all. Think about this while registering.
Apologies for the misunderstanding, was just that you said "mega" so many times, lol.

Impact
No, I didn't even see you writing that.

I think about it myself when registering a meta<keyword>.com domain all the time. It's just one character difference with mega<keyword>.com. Mega is a great term as well, and most mega<keyword>.com domains have well-established websites.

It's just that I'd like to mention it to all. Think about this while registering.

I’ve held MegaXR.com for years. That’s what makes James’ Meta sale hurt so bad.:xf.grin:

Very glad for him though. Great guy.

myfavorite

Top Contributor
Impact
What are your opinions about meta+(name of a city or country).com ?

Facebook is all over the news about creating a metaverse of the EU

https://news.sky.com/story/facebook...ple-in-europe-to-build-its-metaverse-12437069

They equally stated it's open to allow competition. Already some groups are concentrating on particular city/ies example is the one I stated in answer to a similar question Metadubai dot io.

So the demand for Meta + city or country or geographical location domains will see an increase as more companies initiate their own project.

Bruno P

Established Member
Impact
Facebook is all over the news about creating a metaverse of the EU

They equally stated it's open to allow competition. Already some groups are concentrating on particular city/ies example is the one I stated in answer to a similar question Metadubai dot io.

So the demand for Meta + city or country or geographical location domains will see an increase as more companies initiate their own project.

Thank you for the answer. I got a few meta+country dot com. Is it better than dot io?

Shlopydo

Established Member
Impact
if do a rough estimate on how much FB are going to be paying out just in wages to these 10,000 people then it starts to give an indication of how much money is going to start pouring into this space.....
that's amazing, I didn't think of it like that. it makes sense, if they invest that much money, it means they know it will bring a lot of profit

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
Of course it will.
It's a paradigm shift, the plans are for everyday all day glasses + integration between AR to VR avatars etc.
The fact the crypto is on this making it even more of a bull.
Basically everybody can be a a part of the Metaverse, even if you are looking at it from your PC screen while talking to people that are actually inside it 🔥