Dan.com
  • → We are performing maintenance. The site may be temporarily unavailable. ←
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
The way the market is behaving... yes. It's worth to dabble in. I have a large portfolio and I've actually had nearly as much interest in my .nets as I have .coms. It's weird I know but the money is out there. Having a wide view on things, I'm very confident on this path. I actually have a pending .net sale I'll report when completed.

Pretty soon after recently selling a meta<keyword> in .net for >$3K, I realized from later reported nP sales that I could probably have gotten quite a bit more for the domain. The domain was a handreg, six months old. The buyer was an international law firm, no doubt on behalf of a client. Despite that, I was satisfied with the sale and increased the price of my core meta<keyword> domains in .com once again.

Bennett G.

Stellar Holdings
Impact
Don't forget you might have sold metapayments.co for $1995
Haha, definitely not that low.
It would have been the same price (as I looked up this domain after a MetaPayxx sale in Sept. but in $$ and not in Pounds).
Instead I registered MetaPayment/net :facepalms:. XD
I am very happy for both @Sumeeth & @BostonDomainer for their awesome trendsetting sales.

Last edited:
Impact
Pretty soon after recently selling a meta<keyword> in .net for >$3K, I realized from later reported nP sales that I could probably have gotten quite a bit more for the domain. The domain was a handreg, six months old. The buyer was an international law firm, no doubt on behalf of a client. Despite that, I was satisfied with the sale and increased the price of my core meta<keyword> domains in .com once again.

If you closed the sale already mind sharing what metaxxxx.net you sold?

Kingslayer

Top Contributor
Impact
Some amazing sales here!

I think people who's been on here for a while can see why i was sceptical with VR/AR/Immersive/Merged/Mixed all not taking off (at least yet), Metaverse was in that category for a long time, but I'm not a person afraid to admit they was wrong and i was here. Meta/Metaverse is kicking off way more than VR ever did, crypto/NFT's have adopted the term which no one foresaw a few years ago.

Best of luck to everyone invested (y)

Last edited:
Some amazing sales here!

I think people who's been on here for a while can see why i was sceptical with VR/AR/Immersive/Merged/Mixed all not taking off (at least yet), Metaverse was in that category for a long time, but I'm not a person afraid to admit they was wrong and i was here. Meta/Metaverse is kicking off way more than VR ever did, crypto/NFT's have adopted the term which no one foresaw a few years ago.

Takes a big man. Wish you much success mate!

Meta is a beast unlike our industry has ever seen. It's a land grab unlike any other before and we literally don't even have the product yet. Companies are rushing to realign their business plans for the metaverse. The digitization of the entire physical assets of the real world to the metaverse is a massive opportunity and, for now at least lol, us domainers are the keyholders into this paradigm shift. Let's ride this wave! Hope we all get to eat!

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
Meta is a beast

It is mega indeed. While investing mega in meta domains myself, my hope is that fellow meta domain investors will not run into mega trouble because meta might be considered confusingly similar to mega by some.

Last edited:

kalr

Top Contributor
Impact
Screenshot_20211017_093809_com.whatsapp.w4b_edit_265052895744969.jpg

a few days ago when visiting Meta•Finance on Alter, it was listed with a price of BIN $200k. and now the landing page changes to default~ when the domain is sold in Alter...
Congrats to seller!
Screenshot_20211017_084545_com.android.chrome_edit_265007268293935.jpg

Makbliss

Cancer Survivor, domain and crypto enthusiasts
Impact
Takes a big man. Wish you much success mate!

Meta is a beast unlike our industry has ever seen. It's a land grab unlike any other before and we literally don't even have the product yet. Companies are rushing to realign their business plans for the metaverse. The digitization of the entire physical assets of the real world to the metaverse is a massive opportunity and, for now at least lol, us domainers are the keyholders into this paradigm shift. Let's ride this wave! Hope we all get to eat!
Well said!

Milaim

Established Member
Impact
Some amazing sales here!

yeah that is true, I also heard from friend of mine that owner of (meta) (verso) .com have offers in xxx,xxx USD