IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With all the Meta/metaverse and Avatar stuff... digital face/id and visuals are hugely connected.

I never shared this HRe/g/ and forgot I had till just now .Even for got to list.

M/et/a/F/a/c/i/a/l (c0m)

Last edited:
•••
8F970D6A-5CBA-4003-88C9-44BFF62D2F2A.jpeg
Interesting that they use "metaverse" to describe the same thing that "phygital" attempts to, does that mean "metaverse" is going to kill "phygital"?
Metaverse is digital right?
Phygital is the combining of the Physical & Digital right?
So maybe Meta will not cancel out Phygital maybe they will complement eachother. Maybe Meta is taking place of DIGITAL. I saw an example about some one going into a store buying a Berkins bag in the physical world and purchasing in the digital world at the same time. Or if your in the Digital world/Metaverse and your shopping for a Berkins bag … you purchase it in the Metaverse but are also purchasing it in the physical too…. If off topic mod please erase

Last edited:
•••
For those that missed the opportunity to register short meta+keyword.coms and went another route, there is still opportunities to be had in other extensions with top keywords. I have a healthy investment in .net .org .co .de and .xyz again, only top keywords. Pick them up on on the cheap like $5.99 .net at dynadot and $7.88 .co at Namecheap etc. This is just some friendly advice but believe me when I say that there is a market for these names with top keywords. (just don't go crazy lol) .com is always king. With a niche like this you have to diversify and staying fluid is key.

Happy Hunting!

Who was the buyer of metaXR.com? We will all find out eventually...

•••
What's the obsession? You asked once, no reply and your back again.....He does not have to disclose anything he doesn't want to.....

Your just going to have to exercise a little patience....

•••

It's very ill mannered of you to make demands such as this, yet alone request this information.

Get out of here with this type of talk.

It takes little effort to dyor and make an educated guess if you're that interested.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe Phygital will pick up in the future more . But the use of the term has grown from when I first heard about it

I think phygital is more of a thing in retail and marketing now. A process to make shopping attractive again. Lately you see that word is used more and more in other sectors. In Europe they use it more than in the USA. Let's hope that FB or another giant will use phygital, just look at metaverse how fast this can go, phygital is just not really a nice word to use....

•••
Lately you see that word is used more and more in other sectors.
Not according to the Google Trends, no. The term is still in limbo, neither dying nor truly coming to life. While metaverse is certainly on the rise.

•••
I have no clue . Buy a guy here owns phygitalretail.com … I have. A bunch of phygital names . PhygitalPayments.com has had more traffic this month…. But to be honest I’m confused because they do sound like the same thing to me.

That phygital domain was registered by me in 2015, so far no big offers (mid hige xxx)

•••
I think phygital is more of a thing in retail and marketing now. A process to make shopping attractive again. Lately you see that word is used more and more in other sectors. In Europe they use it more than in the USA. Let's hope that FB or another giant will use phygital, just look at metaverse how fast this can go, phygital is just not really a nice word to use....
But do you think it can be connected with the metaverse? Some articles about the metaverse mention phygital like the one I posted above

•••
India too

•••
•••
•••

my personal opinion "metaverse+" is already long, "meta+" is preferred
if "metaverse+", then max 10 more characters, 8 or less preferred
and definitely not 3 words
long words are harder to type + not as brandable/catchy

e.g.
metaverseavatars.com [good]
metaversegreatavatars.com [bad]

•••
I think meta+plural works better.

really depends on the name and usage
for example:
metacars.com --> good, can sell cars
metacar.com --> good, can be a place to design and modify individual cars

•••
Guys please do not share your sales here before you secure your funds, it's quite risky though. FYI

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just saw Metapayments.co has sold for over $53k on namebio.
Is this real as its seemed to have been registered last week, and also the .com is available on godaddy auctions (make offer)

•••
What you guys think about ...

metasell/com and metarate/com

Thanks

•••
Is this real as its seemed to have been registered last week, and also the .com is available on godaddy auctions (make offer)

Yes. It's real. The seller posted about it. Exciting times.

•••

.com probably quoted 5x that price to be honest lol

•••
.com probably quoted 5x that price to be honest lol
Just because the .com didn't sell this time, it should not discourage that seller. This metaverse industry is in its infancy. As it grows, the demand for good names will grow. And serious companies that understand marketing will see the real value in the .com. imo

•••
Just because the .com didn't sell this time, it should not discourage that seller. This metaverse industry is in its infancy. As it grows, the demand for good names will grow. And serious companies that understand marketing will see the real value in the .com. imo

I agree never said it should of.

•••
•••
Back