Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meta payments (co)
Inbound, Buy Now
Recent Hand reg oct 7th this month
IMG_20211016_141144.jpg

Last edited:
•••
2 fantastic sales in quick succession - congrats to you both.......

•••
Reg

Ai-Meta.com

Last edited:
•••
For those that missed the opportunity to register short meta+keyword.coms and went another route, there is still opportunities to be had in other extensions with top keywords. I have a healthy investment in .net .org .co .de and .xyz again, only top keywords. Pick them up on on the cheap like $5.99 .net at dynadot and $7.88 .co at Namecheap etc. This is just some friendly advice but believe me when I say that there is a market for these names with top keywords. (just don't go crazy lol) .com is always king. With a niche like this you have to diversify and staying fluid is key.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
•••
1) don't get a long domain name

metaverse+keyword
/QUOTE]

What's "long" in your opinion?

Just the word metaverse is already 9 characters. Plus keyword is often minimum 15.

•••
•••
For those that missed the opportunity to register short meta+keyword.coms and went another route, there is still opportunities to be had in other extensions with top keywords. I have a healthy investment in .net .org .co .de and .xyz again, only top keywords. Pick them up on on the cheap like $5.99 .net at dynadot and $7.88 .co at Namecheap etc. This is just some friendly advice but believe me when I say that there is a market for these names with top keywords. (just don't go crazy lol) .com is always king. With a niche like this you have to diversify and staying fluid is key.

Happy Hunting!

So what you are trying to say is that it's better to get some first tier domains in other extensions rather than venture into second and third tier domains in .com

In another words .com is king but only in first tier domains,

am l right.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
So what you are trying to say is that it's better to get some first tier domains in other extensions rather than venture into second and third tier domains in .com

In another words .com is king only in first tier domains,

am l right.

IMO

The way the market is behaving... yes. It's worth to dabble in. I have a large portfolio and I've actually had nearly as much interest in my .nets as I have .coms. It's weird I know but the money is out there. Having a wide view on things, I'm very confident on this path. I actually have a pending .net sale I'll report when completed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you don't mind to share... did you put BIN only on DAN lander or mixed with make offer or leased to own?
Its Bin with make offer but buyer hits the bin without negotiations

•••
•••
while metapayment.com was available for 4 figures buyer choose to get metapayments.co with 5 figures. I don't prefer to use any logic at the moment all i want to say, congrats mate, you are hitting the ground ! @Sumeeth

•••
while metapayment.com was available for 4 figures buyer choose to get metapayments.co with 5 figures. I don't prefer to use any logic at the moment all i want to say, congrats mate, you are hitting the ground ! @Sumeeth

The Plural is stronger here..imo and that is why.

There is a Meta F/in/an/cial Gr/o/up Inc that owns most of this Meta/pay/banking names... I noticed a while back on several whois inquires

Last edited:
•••
I think meta+plural works better.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Metapayment.com was avail for 4 figures and they went to it?? Wow

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting that they use "metaverse" to describe the same thing that "phygital" attempts to, does that mean "metaverse" is going to kill "phygital"?
I have no clue . Buy a guy here owns phygitalretail.com … I have. A bunch of phygital names . PhygitalPayments.com has had more traffic this month…. But to be honest I’m confused because they do sound like the same thing to me.

•••
Metapayment.com was avail for 4 figures and they went to it?? Wow

Appears the Plural .com owner not selling or wanted much more.

The Plural is in their header in top left of lander if you visit Meta + b/a/n/k/ or + p/a/y .com

•••
Maybe Phygital will pick up in the future more . But the use of the term has grown from when I first heard about it

•••
Appears the Plural .com owner not selling or wanted much more.

The Plural is in their header in top left of lander if you visit Meta + b/a/n/k/ or + p/a/y .com
Could this be the Metabank ppl just trying to secure themselves before Metaverse really takes off and other players come in and start using meta in a financial way? Sorry if dumb question

Last edited:
•••
Could this be the Metabank ppl just trying to secure themselves before Metaverse really takes off and other players come in and start using meta in a financial way? Sorry if dumb question

That's what I was wondering/thinking

•••
•••
Back