Dynadot
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
HI all,

one of my friend regd METAVERSZ. COM ,

THIS SEEMS CONFUSING FOR ME IN DETERMING VALUE, CAN WE VALUE THIS THING HENCE IT IS ONE LETTER AWAY FROM METAVERSE ITSELF, SO HAVING HIGH VALUE, OR CONSIDER IT AS TYPO AND NO VALUE ?! :ROFL::ROFL:

You're way too excited about this domain. I wouldn't even take it for free! Why the caps lock? πŸ˜…

And it's 2 letters away from Metaverse, because one needs to be added and another needs to be removed in order to spell it correctly.

Last edited:

cabotower

Top Contributor
Impact
any thoughts on offering singular and plural keyword+avatar(s).com together as a package? anybody try this with other domains in the past? considered to be 'digital realestate' should each be listed separately? if you owned two houses next to each other you wouldn't sell one and give the other one to the buyer. some might say that the plural is as good as if not better than the singular, not that that matters whether to package or not to package.

Last edited:

ATMDS

Established Member
Impact
You're way too excited about this domain. I wouldn't even take it for free! Why the caps lock? πŸ˜…

And it's 2 letters away from Metaverse, because one needs to be added and another needs to be removed in order to spell it correctly.
YAH, IM STILL EXITED ABOUT THE DOMAIN, IF ONE LETTER REMOVED AND ONE LETTER ADDED
THEN I WILL BE A MULTI MILLIONIAR, WE CANT ADD AND GET , RIGHT? ITS ALREADY REGISTRED:glasses:

TAKE LOOK INTO VERY NORMAL WORDS LIKE
DOMAIN
LAPTOP
WORLD

ALL THESE NAMES DOMAIZ, LAPTOZ , WORLZ ARE ALL REGISTRED SOME YEARS BACK
AND STILL PROTECTING, ( THEY ARE NOT DROPED )

SO WITH GROWING IMPORTANCE FOR METAVERSE , METAVERSZ HAVE SOME PLACE I THINK:xf.rolleyes:

AND YEAH , ONE MAY NOT INTRESED IN EVEN GETTING IT FOR FREE,

THATS NOT ODD , ONCE EVEN GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK ARE IGNORED BY PEOPLE AND LET IT DROP UNTILL ONE SAW THE POTENTIAL AND BRANDED IT,

IM NOT SAYING THIS WOULD BE THE CASE FOR METAVERSZ, BUT SHARING MY OPINION

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
YAH, IM STILL EXITED ABOUT THE DOMAIN, IF ONE LETTER REMOVED AND ONE LETTER ADDED
THEN I WILL BE A MULTI MILLIONIAR, WE CANT ADD AND GET , RIGHT? ITS ALREADY REGISTRED:glasses:

TAKE LOOK INTO VERY NORMAL WORDS LIKE
DOMAIN
LAPTOP
WORLD

ALL THESE NAMES DOMAIZ, LAPTOZ , WORLZ ARE ALL REGISTRED SOME YEARS BACK
AND STILL PROTECTING, ( THEY ARE NOT DROPED )

SO WITH GROWING IMPORTANCE FOR METAVERSE , METAVERSZ HAVE SOME PLACE I THINK:xf.rolleyes:

AND YEAH , ONE MAY NOT INTRESED IN EVEN GETTING IT FOR FREE,

THATS NOT ODD , ONCE EVEN GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK ARE IGNORED BY PEOPLE AND LET IT DROP UNTILL ONE SAW THE POTENTIAL AND BRANDED IT,

IM NOT SAYING THIS WOULD BE THE CASE FOR METAVERSZ, BUT SHARING MY OPINION

Your use of Caps is disturbing, please stop.

crodomainhub

Established Member
Impact
upload_2021-10-13_21-12-23.png

Impact
another reported .net Meta sale on DN Journal.......not mine

Metabox.net €3,500 = $4,025 Sedo

Thanks for sharing. This gives me positive feeling for my name Meta///Bin dot net..

Keeping 🀞

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
People are really going overboard with these registrations, throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Agree. Thousands and thousands of recently registered meta names, we will never hear of again. Some are lucky. Or very lucky. Wish all of you good luck. I'm playing the meta game too, sold one, but I'm not able to predict which one gets sold next.

Last edited:

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
There's crap on the aftermarket too. Those thousands and thousands... etc. But if you mean focus on Quality meta domains with history, were on the same meta page :xf.smile:

I'm not even investing in meta, I'm invested in Metaverse but same advice, invest in quality names.
They will go up in value while others will be dropped most likely.

oldtimer

Do some good for humanity and the environment
Impact
There will be individual company metaverses
These will be known as multiverses
which come under the umbrella of the omniverse

Maybe we should call the whole umbrella thing as:

ImmenseVerse.com

or

MetaExpanse.com

(couple of my domains :xf.smile:)

(Β© All Rights Reserved)