Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Metaverse is the future of the Internet, then the Netizens of today would, in future, be called?

Metizens

(in .com)

•••
Dont buy these metaverse names they are long and no one will buy them lol

•••

i agree..do not buy em

and if u own em then drop all

•••

metaverse /alliance/com 306 USD 2021-07-31

Elad
What u think about metaverse + keyword domains, too long names for investment?

e.g.

Metaverse / avatar / com
Metaverse / technology / com
Metaverse / business / com

•••
metaverse /alliance/com 306 USD 2021-07-31

Elad
What u think about metaverse + keyword domains, too long names for investment?

e.g.

Metaverse / avatar / com
Metaverse / technology / com
Metaverse / business / com

I was kidding. Very bullish.

•••
I was kidding. Very bullish.

if u have metaverse + good keyword domains
of course it's a good investment i think ,
i think it can be sold for very high prices.

Metaverse // games 😍
wish it was mine

•••
Yea well there are many valuable ones..

•••
•••
•••
•••
believe these are the last meta+2L.com dictionary words.
-
metahe
metaow
metaye
metayu

•••
•••
why would u want these?
with 2 letters the better the chance that they can be used as an acronym. sometime you throw sh*t at the wall and hope it sticks. i've gone the long route with metaverseflair and metaverseflare now i'm trying the shorter route with metahydrate, metabum and these four.

•••
Picked up a few to get on board the Metaverse train:

Metaverse..ac
" .am
" .ap
" aps
" .bids

all in king.

•••
wow that is new.. some dude from china made me 2 offers today.. on meta names.. that's directly from dan marketplace..cause I dont got dan landers... trust me direct dan market offers happen maybe once per 1000 years..and are very much cause of celebration..

that being said... metaverse.,.,.one 100usd..i just forgot to remove from dan..

vr..,.,meta.,.com ..we are at 1000usd...so I made him final 3k offer..cause it's a nice vr plus meta combo name which is old.

well..I'll post if sold.

happy trails

•••
METAVERSEPLUS.COM last sold for $2,100 on 2021-09-07 at GoDaddy

•••
wow that is new.. some dude from china made me 2 offers today.. on meta names.. that's directly from dan marketplace..cause I dont got dan landers... trust me direct dan market offers happen maybe once per 1000 years..and are very much cause of celebration..

vr..,.,meta.,.com ..we are at 1000usd...so I made him final 3k offer..cause it's a nice vr plus meta combo name which is old.

well..I'll post if sold.

happy trails

well..he at 2k now... but I think this name solid...with 5k plus potential..its just a when not if imo

•••

well..I'll post if sold.

happy trails

Funny... I received a $100 on one of my nice Meta domains around same time via Dan from China. I just declined it. Not interested in selling yet. Too soon. Good luck mate.

Last edited:
•••

well..I'll post if sold.

happy trails

Congrats on the sale.

Stay at 3k, he will take it.

It's worth more.

•••
Congrats on the sale.

It's worth more.

hahah that's funny..congrats on sale

gave him final 100 off.

no take no sale.

one of few yr old names I bought in a bulk sale I think from that vr ferrari pic guy..damn I forget his name..cool dude.. u know him for sure from vr or others..

haven't seen him on np in ages.
I think I got vrship vrsign vrfemale in this batch... didnt pay much

just curious what u think vrmeta worth?

•••
Depends but now days I wouldnt be surprised if someone do a 10k BIN

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale.

It's worth more.

sold. paid.

are u sure u aren't chinese?

good roi. should be high 4fig name in few years..i had a good few xxx offrs so far.

•••
sold. paid.

good roi. should be high 4fig name in few years..i had a good few xxx offrs so far.

Nice! Fair price for it.

•••
sold. paid.

Just know the market. And his 1k bid was obvious a try to get the price down

Congrats.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back