Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A few .com’s I’ve been holding a while:

meta headsets
meta goggles
meta concerts
meta vacations
meta parties
meta pals

•••
not mine, saw it on twitter
Screenshot_20230121-174248_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Picked up ,

PhilippinesMetaverse.com

•••
Question?

Is the keyword " METAVERSE " Better at the start of the domain OR at the end?

Thanks

•••
Question?

Thanks
Domain names with"Metaverse" at the beginning are more valuable.

For example MetaverseWorld . Com

World Metaverse not worth more than MetaverseWorld . Com

•••
broad mainstream metaverse & usage ...
FhHo31yXgAE-UOZ.jpg

•••
•••
Question?

Thanks
Depends on the keyword combination.

Give examples and I can weigh in with my opinion..

•••
metaverse////ME

dotOrg

Tooken in 36 TLDees.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
1675176809068.png

Source: DomainGang.com (Sedo's weekly sales report)

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
metawin.eu 5000 EUR
metafit.io 4300 USD
Source: Sedo Weekly Sales Report - DomainGang.com

•••
Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) has agreed to resolve a trademark lawsuit brought by blockchain nonprofit Dfinity Foundation over Meta's infinity-symbol logo, according to a joint filing in San Francisco federal court.

Meta is still facing trademark lawsuits from virtual-reality company MetaX and investment firm Metacapital over its name change.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/meta-settles-us-lawsuit-over-infinity-logo-trademark-2023-02-07/

So for those that are worried that Meta is going to sue you for your names, they themselves are being sued. :xf.wink:
--------------------------
Investment firm Metacapital Management LP sued Meta Platforms Inc in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday, alleging the Facebook parent company's use of the Meta name to provide financial services would cause customer confusion and violate its trademarks.

Metacapital asked the court for damages of at least $60 million, the same amount Meta Platforms paid last year to acquire the trademark assets of Meta Financial Group, a regional bank.
----------------------------
Facebook owner Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) was hit with a trademark lawsuit in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday by MetaX LLC, a company that creates immersive virtual-reality experiences, for allegedly stealing its name for its pivot to the metaverse. New York-based MetaX told the court it had been "crushed" by Facebook's rebrand and said its "ability to operate as Meta has been eviscerated."

The company said in the lawsuit it had discussed a potential partnership with Facebook in 2017, and that a Facebook executive had praised one of MetaX's experiences that year as "amazing" and "spectacular."

Last edited:
•••
Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) has agreed to resolve a trademark lawsuit brought by blockchain nonprofit Dfinity Foundation over Meta's infinity-symbol logo, according to a joint filing in San Francisco federal court.

Meta is still facing trademark lawsuits from virtual-reality company MetaX and investment firm Metacapital over its name change.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/meta-settles-us-lawsuit-over-infinity-logo-trademark-2023-02-07/

So for those that are worried that Meta is going to sue you for your names, they themselves are being sued. :xf.wink:
--------------------------
Investment firm Metacapital Management LP sued Meta Platforms Inc in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday, alleging the Facebook parent company's use of the Meta name to provide financial services would cause customer confusion and violate its trademarks.

Metacapital asked the court for damages of at least $60 million, the same amount Meta Platforms paid last year to acquire the trademark assets of Meta Financial Group, a regional bank.
----------------------------
Facebook owner Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) was hit with a trademark lawsuit in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday by MetaX LLC, a company that creates immersive virtual-reality experiences, for allegedly stealing its name for its pivot to the metaverse. New York-based MetaX told the court it had been "crushed" by Facebook's rebrand and said its "ability to operate as Meta has been eviscerated."

The company said in the lawsuit it had discussed a potential partnership with Facebook in 2017, and that a Facebook executive had praised one of MetaX's experiences that year as "amazing" and "spectacular."
Looks like MetaX potentially may have some leverage in their court case after reading your last "paragraph".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back