Dynadot
NameSilo

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Gro

Top Contributor
Impact
Premium Meta Names:

Metabook.app
Metadvt.com
Metagypsy.com
Metahubble.com
Metaloaf.com
Metapaywall.com
Metarty.com
METASETTLEMENTS.COM
Metasettler.com
Metasettlers.com
Metasqft.com
Metastak.com
Metatta.com
Metatusk.com
Metamorphe.net
Metads.co
Metaavatars.st
Metabank.fi
Metafo.net
Metafucking.net
Metais.co
Metal.st
Metany.co
Metapayment.ac
Metapayments.ac
Metapurse.one
Metavatars.me
Metavatars.one
Metaverses.st
Metaxi.net
Metaxu.co

Last edited:

capybara

capybara
Impact
Google has launched .day – new.day

Metaverse.day available for preorder...

R4BQEU4.png

NYJimbo

Domain Re-Animator
Impact
Impact
Don't bother changing your xyz prices like that. none of us are gonna sell any of our xyz's close to that price. Don't ask me why, but that's the way it is.....
That domain would've sold even if it was owned by a different owner. My prices for xyz are 1/4 - 1/5th of that price.

alienbaba

Escaped AREA 51
Impact

wwwulff

Top Contributor
Impact
Congrats to her. What's her secret sauce selling xyz for great prices while others seemingly with better names can't get a lick?
My best guess is that it's volume - Swetha has over 20,000 names and even though she's selling well now, she has thousands of quality names that are not sold

Last edited:
Impact
Yep, I just read up on her. I think it's basically quantity + quality as mentioned. And since she's cornered the xyz market, she probably has good channels into buyers and established revolving door of business. Also, because of her quantity, any of her great xyz sale basically brings more visibility and worth to her other xyz names. Finally, a bit of luck as abc.xyz and block.xyz helped bring more visibility as well.

It's like being early and amassing a portfolio of premium *.io or *verse.com or meta*.com etc etc

Name Worth
Top Bottom