Dynadot
Namecheap

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

nononsense123

Established Member
Impact
If people here are banking on facebook rebrand than IMO they will rebrand to a short brandable name unlike metaverse.

They're already under the gun with privacy issues and being too big. They are out of control. The platform influences votes, public opinion, etc. The last thing they would want is to rename themselves as 'Metaverse' showing their immense power. Metaverse is only a term describing a company's far reaching services and their interconnectivity. It's an abstract term. Think about it, if a large company pointed a domain name which contains ALL its features in one place, a simple user would lose their mind trying to locate their app to simply send a text message.

meta or metaverse will just be an industry term to describe a company's operating span. It's not a technology in itself.

A company makes it's own metaverse.

Just my opinion.
Yep that's a pretty logical take.. but how do you explain all these sales happening? anyways we'll get the answer in 2 days now..

sivadomains

Branded Names
Impact
Time to leave the earth!...:xf.eek:

upload_2021-10-26_13-16-27.png

SOLD

Domain:
Meta FB./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $30,000
Listing type:
Make Offer
Purchased Price: $5.90 handreg
Hold Time: 38 days
Date Purchased: 09-17-2021
Sale Completed: 10-25-2021

Details: I handregged this name right after I had sold the exact Meta FB .com hoping lightning would strike twice and it sure did. The buyer made an initial offer via Sedo of $30K, he left his email in the comments and wanted to negotiate for the name which seemed weird. Seemed like a scam to me so I just clicked accept just in case before the weekend and forgot about it and didn't expect the sale to go through at all... low and behold yesterday I get an email from Sedo that they had secured the buyer's funds.

Strange times!

As for the buyer, it is not the same one who acquired the .com.

Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

harshgupta

domaining
Impact
SOLD

Domain:
Meta FB./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Listing type:
Make Offer

Details: I handregged this name right after I had sold the exact Meta FB .com hoping lightning would strike twice and it sure did. The buyer made an initial offer via Sedo of $30K, he left his email in the comments and wanted to negotiate for the name which seemed weird. Seemed like a scam to me so I just clicked accept just in case before the weekend and forgot about it and didn't expect the sale to go through at all... low and behold yesterday I get an email from Sedo that they had secured the buyer's funds.

Strange times!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

do you list on all 3 : afternic, sedo and dan.com , and with bin on all 3 , and which landing pages

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
SOLD

Domain:
Meta FB./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Listing type:
Make Offer

Strange times!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Amazing, no words really.

do you list on all 3 : afternic, sedo and dan.com , and with bin on all 3 , and which landing pages

I took my names off Afternic completely. It was created issues in pricing where if I changed the price it wouldn't change across their network off partners or even through Godaddy search itself. Too much hassle and risk their.

I have all my names on Sedo as make offers and I park my portfolio via Dan with BIN prices, make offer, and lease to own options since they are priced aggressively.

Congratulations once again!! Homerun after homerun!I
Ifit is pretty sure Meta is the route for FB?
Why not price them higher?

Thanks!

Can't predict what name they are going to want and at what prices. I thought $30K for a .net was a lot of money? Pricing higher may not do me any good. I do have my .coms priced higher. Selling these kind of names off fast has allowed me to reinvest quickly so $30-$50K is a nice sweet spot it seems.

Last edited:

M.Rovert

Established Member
Impact
Thanks!

Can't predict what name they are going to want and at what prices. I thought $30K for a .net was a lot of money? Pricing higher may not do me any good. I do have my .coms priced higher. Selling these kind of names off fast has allowed me to reinvest quickly so $30-$50K is a nice sweet spot it seems.

No, for sure 30K is great for a .net
I ask because I just know what is posted here, wich is just a small climse of the entire picture.
You have been selling them out like hot cakes, and quite a few sales that we do not even know about, and in direct contact with buyers.
Just trying to get a wider view.

Last edited:

FolioTeam

AMDB.tv
Impact
SOLD

Domain:
Meta FB./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Listing type:
Make Offer

Strange times!

no further details.

Happy hunting!
Congrats on the sale