Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey Alcy, congrats! Have u got paid yet for your Metaverse dot one?

Yesterday I got an offer for my MetaverseLedgers dot com
(Plural) within few hours after I uploaded my list of domains including MetaverseLedger//com onto Dan. Anyway to cut the story short, it was a fake buyer with an Africa IP address cos he couldn’t pay up within 24 hours today (plus there was a story behind it which I won’t go into it).

Anyway what price do u think MetaverseLedger and MetaverseLedgers can fetch? Also got metaversal ledger and metaversal ledgers 😆 thx

he didnt pay yet..but it's an old gd account so odds are he will

plus I emailed auctions today to send payment reminder which I sometimes do.. and they said to give it more time cause buyer is responsive..
it's not 2k so maybe time is exactly what he needs to get money.

•••
he didnt pay yet..but it's an old gd account so odds are he will

plus I emailed auctions today to send payment reminder which I sometimes do.. and they said to give it more time cause buyer is responsive..
it's not 2k so maybe time is exactly what he needs to get money.[/QUOTE

sounds like only a matter of time 👍🏻

•••

frankly I see this name as selling for more in future..so pay or not this time...its ok by me

•••
frankly I see this name as selling for more in future..so pay or not this time...its ok by me

YES! I feel the same too with mine (I’m happy to hold few years and wait for a serious buyer).

•••
Just got an offer via Dan 1500 usd for keyword+coins.
Nameserver are pointing at sedo, so the url would take you there.
Listed on Godday via Afternic. Easy search for most people away from the domaining (Godaddy)
And on Dan I have my portfolio as private.
... any of you guys :)

Metaverse coins are starting to have there own market... such as cryptocoins or stablecoins.... and many more to come as metaverse worlds start to be builded. (Metaverse ETP, Metaverse MVI)

https://www.coingecko.com/en/categories/metaverse

Then you have "metaverses" as Roblox (Robux) Fortninte (vbucks)

Wish me luck

Last edited:
•••
Listed on Godday via Afternic. Easy search for most people away from the domaining (Godaddy)

Metaverse coins are starting to have there own market... such as cryptocoins or stablecoins.... and many more to come as metaverse worlds start to be builded. (Metaverse ETP, Metaverse MVI)

Wish me luck

so the keyword is metaverse or what? thatd be nice name if so

•••
•••
I have sold one Metaverse domain recently for 5k Euros (keyword + Metaverse in .com) under installments, i will submit the sale to namebio after complete transaction & payment done in 2 months.

•••
I have sold one Metaverse domain recently for 5k Euros (keyword + Metaverse in .com) under installments, i will submit the sale to namebio after complete transaction & payment done in 2 months.

nice..how old is it?

•••
•••
Metaverseology.com

Study of the MetaVerse?

•••
•••
Hand registered on March 2021

wow
so new

even u must be amazed at this great sale..nice pick

looks like rest of us new regged for this niche missed that one hahaha

Last edited:
•••
wow
so new

even u must be amazed at this great sale..nice pick

looks like rest of us new regged for this niche missed that one hahaha
Yeah i am happy with the sale and price. I have regged few metaverse ones after seeing this thread like

Metaver . io
Meta Apps . io
Meta Avatar . io
Metaversely . io
Meta App store . com
Metaverse Loop . com
Ecommerce Metaverse . com
Metaverse Ar Vr . com
Metaverse ETF . com
Metaaverse . io
Meta Virtual . io
Humanoid Metaverse . com
Metaverse Kart .com
Mavatar . io
Metaverse Shoppe . com
Spatial Metaverse . com
Fractional Metaverse . com
Collective Metaverse . com
Meta Real Estates . com
Shared Metaverse . com
Parallel Metaverse . com
Metaverse Appstore . com
Meta immersive . com
Meta Universe . co

•••
•••
Metaverse411.com
RetailMetaverse.com
MetaMilf.com
MetaGarmets.com
Metoverse.com

are the metaverse names I have.

Last edited:
•••

Wish me luck
I also have an offer for $50k keyword+coins and accepted till now waiting for a payment. Only believe once they pay :)

•••
•••
Still own VRcoins (*) com, I think this domain has a potential too.

•••
I also have an offer for $50k keyword+coins and accepted till now waiting for a payment. Only believe once they pay :)

🙌 Fantastic news! Fingers crossed!

•••
•••
•••

yea...that lowers the odds.. but we hope for best....dan prolly has the lowest complete rate of all markets.. makes u wonder why...apparently its so hard to figure out that even dan has no clue

I've got a pending 20k gd sale..now moved to escrow.com..waiting buyer payment. like 3 weeks now.

but it's an old gd accnt.. so usually they complete..not to get banned etc..plus gd tells me buyer is responsive... so they say to wait. I wonder if gd cancels 5k plus escrow sales aftr max 30days also..I guess we will see. this is my first gd with escrow experience

well gl to us both I guess hahaha

ps what is yer keyword there? vr? I have longtail vr... plus coins.com... I'm fan of vr as u know..plus have no prob owing some 100.good vr longtails.. all pumped aftr my virtual,reality.,stocks.,.,com 7k sale while back.. ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wil sell him my socialmetaverse.com. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back