Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some new registrations:

MintingVerse.com

MetaArtifact.com

MetaversePainting.com

MetaverseArtisan.com

MetaMinted.com

Not to say that all these are good, but I'll sort them out later when I have more time.

The thing is that with new trends and technologies you won't really know what if any of the domains that one registers are going to make the cut, but even if one in five is going to end up as a keeper that is a good thing as far as I am concerned.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
So, for the sake of the discussion and education here and while everything is speculative (less now) the question is if it's a wise decision to buy these kind of names (even in the aftermarket like art and market)

Would you buy

Blockchain+keyword
Bitcoin+keyword

Or only
Block/chain/bit/coin + or after keyword

Good luck 🍀

its easy to compare those names now with hindsight.. also you are not making a similar comparison at all.. a similar comparison would be something like this:

would you register cryptocurrency+keyword or crypto+keyword.

thats the same difference between metaverse+keyword and meta+keyword

choosing between bitcoin (biggest cryptocurrency) + keyword and blockchain (underlying technology of cryptocurrencies) + keyword is not a similar comparison at all.

•••
Mark Zuckerberg say :
"Lots of progress towards building the metaverse" !!!

IMG_20210414_082219.jpg

•••
its easy to compare those names now with hindsight.. also you are not making a similar comparison at all.. a similar comparison would be something like this:

would you register cryptocurrency+keyword or crypto+keyword.

thats the same difference between metaverse+keyword and meta+keyword

choosing between bitcoin (biggest cryptocurrency) + keyword and blockchain (underlying technology of cryptocurrencies) + keyword is not a similar comparison at all.

Just trying to help :)

•••
Btw guys, check out the XR thread which is highly related to the Metaverse and will go strong!

•••
•••
•••
Saw that they mentioned digital twins. Still waiting for that to take off

I only have one - DigitalTwinGames(com), and I don't believe in that niche enough to reg anymore than that.

Last edited:
•••
good on you, but imo you are misleading more than helping.

The only thing misleading is this arrogant comment.

@Elad n is trying to help, he knows a great more then your “average Joe” domainer, he’s been around a long while and made some fantastic sales, and has give me many pointers and tricks along the way.

I understand your Knew Here...sometimes our the texts and mass amount of reading, can skew our pov on a topic or comment on what one means.

Elad what’s right it ASK which would you Buy!

His Point

Blockchain +
Bitcoin +

+ Keyword

Or

block/Chain/Bit/Coin + keyword

Was not about the relationship of Crypto & CryptoCurrency .....but to take it as you have you’ll be ( crypto & currency)

Blockchain+
Block+
Chain+
Bitcoin +
Bit+
Coin+

ALL HAVE STRONG SALES AND BRANDS and are all GREAT KEYWORDS

He simply asked which one you’d prefer......!?

Your example overlooked his entire point .

He genuinely is trying to help and you genuinely came in with type of comment that makes people stop post and sharing their knowledge....Imo

•••
The only thing misleading is this arrogant comment.

@Elad n is trying to help, he knows a great more then your “average Joe” domainer, he’s been around a long while and made some fantastic sales, and has give me many pointers and tricks along the way.

I understand your Knew Here...sometimes our the texts and mass amount of reading, can skew our pov on a topic or comment on what one means.

Elad what’s right it ASK which would you Buy!

His Point

Blockchain +
Bitcoin +

+ Keyword

Or

block/Chain/Bit/Coin + keyword

Was not about the relationship of Crypto & CryptoCurrency .....but to take it as you have you’ll be ( crypto & currency)

Blockchain+
Block+
Chain+
Bitcoin +
Bit+
Coin+

ALL HAVE STRONG SALES AND BRANDS and are all GREAT KEYWORDS

He simply asked which one you’d prefer......!?

Your example overlooked his entire point .

He genuinely is trying to help and you genuinely came in with type of comment that makes people stop post and sharing their knowledge....Imo

if his ego is that fragile to stop posting here after my comment thats his problem not mine.

you just called my comment arrogant and Im perfectly fine with you sharing your opinion. won't stop me from posting here either.

•••
if his ego is that fragile to stop posting here after my comment thats his problem not mine.

you just called my comment arrogant and Im perfectly fine with you sharing your opinion. won't stop me from posting here either.

That’s fine. No ones trying note wants you to stop posting.

I’m simply Saying not good look and someone new tells someone whos being doing this a long time that they are missilending and not helping. You could have just asked him to explain in more detail what he meant and he’s reasoning a bit more.

There’s nothing wrong with what he asked

Which keyword would you want ??

Blockchain/Bitcoin/Bit/Coin/ Block or Chain?

If I could have one it be

Bitcoin.com

And Bit+ for branding

Crypto/ CryptoCurrency

Id pick Crypto.com

And crypto+ for everything

Out of all the 8 single words listed here that we use for other keywords

I would pick CryptoCurrency+ Last

It’s not about ego

It’s the fact that sometimes repeating things and trying to help people, they don’t won’t to waste their time when giving with misunderstandings that context allows to sound rude. Like when I said arrogant, didn’t mean to sound rude and perhaps could of used a better word. Point is go back look at what he said look up all the words on NameBio and Reported Sales thread...and all the brands and Then answer which one you’d would want ...and then if none of that makes any sense ask more questions

Last edited:
•••
We are all here to learn, so let's not create a negative atmosphere that causes people to stop participating and giving their opinions because then everyone loses.

I like "Metaverse" fully spelled out in my domain:

MetaverseGalleria.com

And I like to use only "Meta" in my other domain:

MetaArtGalleria.com

Meta is short and nice for certain domains, but Metaverse has a certain deep meaning and attraction to it that makes it look better for some other domains.

IMO

•••
I only have one - DigitalTwinGames(com), and I don't believe in that niche enough to reg anymore than that.
I agree. There are a few digital twins URLs out there but I don't know how brandable the term will prove to be when it takes off as I personally think digital twin + keyword is too long for my taste.

I have only one name (Network) in this niche and it's the longest name in my portfolio.

•••
Here we go -

Sale

MetaStreet.com

sold for $2,188 on 2021-04-13 at BuyDomains

Last edited:
•••
•••
Added:
MetaGarments.com
MetaOaks.com
MetaMilf.com
Metaverse411.com

•••
I registered this last week
Metaverse/Infinite dot com

•••
I registered Oddsverse dot com for games.

•••
•••
MetaUnivers.com
Meta+Universe combination

METAUNIVERSE.png

•••
•••
For french domainer :
MondeFictif (.com)
UniversVirtuel (.com)

•••
•••