Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalr

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How legit is that offer?
Opensea won't let you make an offer without having this amount in your wallet, so it's legit IMO.

Last edited:
•••
Opensea won't let you make an offer without having this amount in your wallet, so it's legit IMO.
Interesting. This Metaverse stuff is just out of hand sometimes, makes me "lol" a bit

Last edited:
•••
Could be the same person with that much in another account to garner interest.

•••
Up to 999 now ($4 million USD)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think these offers and transactions should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

We have seen in the past how easy is to manipulate the system. A lot of these are just pump schemes where you try to inflate the value, or move money from one pocket to the other. It is not unique to this field, it is just easier to game than most because of the type of assets with subjective value and crypto.

If someone actually wants to pay $4M for this "domain"...more power to them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
it's all fomo bs

like dude buying recent piece virtual land for half million just cause his neighbour's snoopdog

hhaha

that being said virtual.,land..info expired today and regged it... now gimme my half mil u dumb eth whales bahah

hey maybe time we switch careers become metaverse realtors

Last edited:
•••
I think these offers and transactions should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

We have seen in the past how easy is to manipulate the system. A lot of these are just pump schemes where you try to inflate the value, or move money from one pocket to the other. It is not unique to this field, it is just easier to game than most because of the type of assets with subjective value and crypto.
Yes, there's one common thread through all of these asset classes and that's that it's FULL to the brim with speculators and that's pretty much all there is. When there's lots of money swishing around and basically no real work being done in return for it, that's a worry.

•••
Up to 999 now ($4 million USD)
I dont see a 999 eth offer? That seems to be the BIN. 200 ETH is the highest offer.

•••
No way should they sell this domain for 200 eth.

This is an Iconic Web3 domain worth more than the $3M USD they want IMO.

Web3, Digital ID and the Metaverse is being discussed at the highest level of government in every corner of the globe right now and .eth domains are at the cutting edge of this technological advancement.

Investors who don’t understand the technology, spread FUD and refuse to learn will get left behind quickly.

Last edited:
•••
No way should they sell this domain for 200 eth.

This is an Iconic Web3 domain worth more than the $3M USD they want IMO.

Web3, Digital ID and the Metaverse is being discussed at the highest level of government in every corner of the globe right now and .eth domains are at the cutting edge of this technological advancement.

Investors who don’t understand the technology, spread FUD and refuse to learn will get left behind quickly.

yeah..for every article that praises eth there is another one that says the currency is going to zero in future.. I guess u been only reading the former. well u can believe what u want as long as u let others do same.

•••
yeah..for every article that praises eth there is another one that says the currency is going to zero in future.. I guess u been only reading the former. well u can believe what u want as long as u let others do same.

It’s got some pretty big backers.

I won’t bother listing them, you’ve obviously made up your mind up.

Gl

•••
It’s got some pretty big backers.

I won’t bother listing them, you’ve obviously made up your mind up.

Gl

says the guy who.made up.his

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back