domain mеtаshооtеr.соm

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

td11

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about this domain name? I registered it few months ago.
Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For some reason a Metaverse video game comes to mind being called this. I want to say take offers on it, see what plays out

•••
For some reason a Metaverse video game comes to mind being called this. I want to say take offers on it, see what plays out
Thanks . So you say better no bin price on this one. What do you think would be a good price range for this name. Low 6 figure possible do you think?

•••
Thanks . So you say better no bin price on this one. What do you think would be a good price range for this name. Low 6 figure possible do you think?
Mmm, I wouldn't go that far. Hard pinning an estimate on a super buzzy trend like "Meta"...a handful have done very well. I think if a Metaverse company was making a FPS (first-person shooter) game...this one is up there. I'd be optimistic enough to just wait, and see what happens (take a bid, no BIN). IMO

Last edited:
•••
Low to mid XXXX

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back