Dynadot

domain Metal.market and Remat.es Appraisals!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello,everyone

This is my first time to own a .Market domain

Metal.market, What do ya think this domain?

or what would you expect of its price if it was yours?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These extensions just don't command much respect

Sounds great, but the reality little value, in my view (sorry)

There are very rare exceptions (1.market, I appraise thousands)

Last edited:
•••
These extensions just don't command much respect

Sounds great, but the reality little value, in my view (sorry)

There are very rare exceptions (1.market, I appraise thousands)
Aha, funny, can you appraise my another domain Remat.es, thanks!

•••
I don't know if its funny, its the truth...others are free to chip in

Again, remat.es, little value

I uploaded a domain the other day (bitcoinadverts.com), I'd be fortunate to get low hundreds, in my humbling opinion...but has credibility of a .com. Stick with preferred extensions

Last edited:
•••
I don't know if its funny, its the truth...others are free to chip in

Again, remat.es, little value

I uploaded a domain the other day (bitcoinadverts.com), I'd be fortunate to get low hundreds, in my humbling opinion...but has credibility of a .com. Stick with preferred extensions
Thanks foryour good advice!

•••
Thanks foryour good advice!

Metal is a solid keyword - if you have the right time and money to develop out an online precious metal market and exchange I can see some serious money

Stand alone, metal.market - I’ll appraise at low $X,XXX ... but developed out, could be interesting ... this is a hard name to resell > best bet is DAN and taking inbound leads

As for Remat.es - not feeling it ... domain hacks can be interesting, if they make sense

•••
Metal is a solid keyword - if you have the right time and money to develop out an online precious metal market and exchange I can see some serious money

Stand alone, metal.market - I’ll appraise at low $X,XXX ... but developed out, could be interesting ... this is a hard name to resell > best bet is DAN and taking inbound leads

As for Remat.es - not feeling it ... domain hacks can be interesting, if they make sense
OK, thanks foryour good advice!

•••
I agree with the above, good point. If it became developed, that would be interesting

•••
I agree with the above, good point. If it became developed, that would be interesting
Yeah, if some want to create a site i can sell to them at low cost ,because ,im not tech geek instead of investing😀

•••
The vision above has a good point, metal.market is pretty neat...if it becomes something, if someone invested the money to make that happen, if the marketing was done...a lot of "ifs"...but sure

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back