negotiable Meta .com DOMAINS - MetaKontakte.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imedcrypto

Established Member
Impact
I want to sell these domains fast (really fast), if you see something that you are interested in and ready to pay a fair price comment down bellow with your offer and the chosen domain or domains. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

MetaKontakte.com
MetaKontakt.com
(i have the .de as well)

Kontakt (plural Kontakte) is the german for contact. these domains could be used for something like a chat app related to the metaverse. (i think the word kontakte is used in eastern europe too vk = vkontakte).

MetaKaza.com
Like casa (house) , i think it could be a brand name for something related to real estate in the metaverse.

Metaktiv.com
Meta and aktiv : could be a brand name for something related to the fitness/gym...

getMetaQuest.com
Metaquest related names.

Metaptic.com MetaHaptik.com MetaHapt.com MetaHapticVest.com
metaverse + haptic technology names.

All the previously mentioned domains have the next information:

Registrar - Namecheap.
Renewal Price - $8.88/year
Renewal Date - 2022-11-21.
Payment Options - Dan . com (we agree on a price and i change the listing price to the agreed upon price).

MetaQuest.Stream
Registrar
- Namecheap.
Renewal Price - $5.98/year.
Renewal Date - 2022-11-21.
Payment Options - Dan . com (we agree on a price and i change the listing price to the agreed upon price).

Thank you in advance for your offers and have a nice weekend!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back