domains Meta.cn acquired for $130,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Shifang Yuan posted on Twitter that Meta.cn was purchased for $130,000. The domain name was registered in 2007. Meta.LC was sold by Namepros member Makbliss sold $20,000 on Afternic. He had just hand regged the name on August 7th of this year. Nikul Sanghvi of Hypernames.co sold Meta.so for $149,000. He registered it in April. […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
amazing
is meta going to be a trademark ?

•••
•••
Better yet, is Zuckerberg trademark infringing on other "meta" names established first?

•••
•••
so it will not used as trademark it must meta+something ?

Here is one Meta Play

ImageAgentProxy

Word Mark METAPLAY
Goods and Services IC 042. US 100 101. G & S: Providing temporary use of on-line non-downloadable software and applications for visual design, development, validation and deployment of machine learning models using artificial intelligence and automatic code generation for the models
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 90146250
Filing Date August 28, 2020
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition February 9, 2021
Owner (APPLICANT) EXPLORATORY SCIENCES, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE C/O CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY 251 LITTLE FALLS DRIVE WILMINGTON DELAWARE 19808
Attorney of Record CHRISTOPHER J. PALERMO
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

•••
•••
Nice sale.
But it sold a bit cheaply in my opinion.

•••
•••
•••
maybe its taken in all ex all of them there is a fight over this name

Personally, if I owned the mentioned domain, I wouldn't have sold it for less than 7 figures USD.
Anything less than that is a bargain, especially when dealing with huge companies.

Though congratulations to the seller.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back