Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Following McDonald’s announcement that they are no longer using pink slime in their hamburger patties it must be noted that McDonald’s STILL uses a number of questionable chemical additives are still being used on a daily basis. Some of these additives include:

1. Propylene glycol: a substance similar to that found in antifreeze. The International Business Times calls this additive the “less toxic” version of ethylene glycol, which is a dangerous anti-freeze.

2. Ammonium sulfate: used to encourage dough to rise in fast food buns. The chemical composition of this additive is akin to the wash for meat trimmings.

3. Azodicarbonamide: An odorless synthetic chemical mostly used in the production of foamed plastics.

4. Sodium Acid pyrophosphate: A buffering agent, used for both food and industrial purposes. Its food function: Maintain color, improve water holding capacity, maintain stability during heating and other functions. Found in chicken nuggets.

5. Calcium silicate: The white powder is often used to prevent bricks, roof tiles and cement from caking. It is found in Angus beef patty and seasonings.

http://politicalblindspot.com/5-disgusting-by-products-besides-pink-slime-still-in-mcdonalds-meat/

Another article:

Hamburger Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for human consumption”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MacDo is so 20th century.
Soon we'll be eating insects in lieu of meat and fish :)

•••
Way ahead of you. Join me for lunch?
2014-09-28 15.59.02.jpg.jpg

•••
•••
We had a big, fat caterpillar for desert. And some poor dragonfly made the mistake of entering the kitchen window while lunch was being prepared. Bet he wasn't expecting that!

•••
Nice information. From past 10 days I am just having McDonald food. I think I should stop it now. :(

•••
Seen the following and thought of this thread..

11145223_879203225450690_4815366620047617288_n.jpg

11870789_879125565458456_8930168365086193341_n.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back