IT.COM

.com Marshmallow.com sold for $12,500 at Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you think the buyer got a greal deal?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Marshmallow.com sold for $12,500 at Sedo. I think the buyer got a great deal. Marshmallow is such a nice, brandable one word .com domain. IMO Marshmallow.com has a broad appeal. It can be used pretty much for everything, from gaming to media.

Your thoughts?

https://namebio.com/?s==czMyITN0YTM

upload_2018-3-6_14-50-29.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see the BIN and I have clicked it. It's legit because Flippa is asking me for verification over $5,000

For some strange reason, I cannot see the BIN price when using a mobile phone. Don't know why. Did you check on laptop/desktop or mobile?

Last edited:
•••
For some strange reason, I cannot see the BIN price when using a mobile phone. Don't know why. Did you check on desktop or mobile?
Laptop

•••
It's because you are not logged in @Arca

Not due to mobile or laptop.

•••
•••
It's because you are not logged in @Arca

Not due to mobile or laptop.
So if buyer didn't already have a Flippa account the $6999 price wouldn't really be "available" to him, as there would be no way for him to even be aware of it.

Strange that they would show a BIN only to logged in people. Presumably the people most qualified to buy a domain (willing to pay the most) are end-users who do not tend to be logged in to Flippa.

•••
So if buyer didn't already have a Flippa account the $6999 price wouldn't really be "available" to him, as there would be no way for him to even be aware of it.

Strange that they would show a BIN only to logged in people. Presumably the people most qualified to buy a domain (willing to pay the most) are end-users who do not tend to be logged in to Flippa.

Yea, probably Flippa lost commission on $7k sale because of this 'bug'.

•••
Great name, great deal. Potential typos abound however. Buyer should also buy marshmello.com, marshmallo.com, marshmellow.com, etc.
You are right, there are too many typos

Last edited:
•••
This is a branding nightmare. So many people don't how to spell it correctly and my guess is almost anyone would spell it marshmellow and would need spellcheck to get it right. Nothing worse that trying to build a big brand and starting with a name that has alternate spellings. There is a reason it went cheap. It could be worse. It could be GreyMarshmallow

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back