Dynadot

.com Marshmallow.com sold for $12,500 at Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you think the buyer got a greal deal?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Marshmallow.com sold for $12,500 at Sedo. I think the buyer got a great deal. Marshmallow is such a nice, brandable one word .com domain. IMO Marshmallow.com has a broad appeal. It can be used pretty much for everything, from gaming to media.

Your thoughts?

https://namebio.com/?s==czMyITN0YTM

upload_2018-3-6_14-50-29.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noticed this, buyer got a steal as you say so many potential uses outside of food, really brandable.

•••
I personally like marshmallows more than jellyfish

•••
This could've been bought by a reseller.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Great deal for both. Win win situation for both party.

Thanks for sharing

•••
Thanks for sharing this,Nice deal

•••
Congrats to both the seller and the buyer

Cheers
Corey

•••
Awesome name - Great price for buyer!

•••
Great name, great deal. Potential typos abound however. Buyer should also buy marshmello.com, marshmallo.com, marshmellow.com, etc.

•••
•••
Love this name. Ridiculously brandable. I love marshmallows with coffee.

•••
Really great pickup...I love this name!

•••
•••
•••
Cool name but I think marshmallow is a word that gets misspelled often. Only thing I don't like about it. If you're going to develop this name you better own the most common typos too otherwise you're going to suffer from traffic leak. The thing is Firestone owns one common typo, marshmellow.com, so you're not going to be able to buy that one. Also, it'd probably be very difficult to acquire marshmello.com. It's for this reason that I don't think the buyer got as good of deal as you all think. Just my opinion...

Last edited:
•••
The spelling is a good point actually. Some even pronounce it "marshmellow" as well as spelling it that way.

•••
Tough one.

I have to agree with @jstenn13

Great name in principle, but so easily misspelled. I think it would have been a good deal at $6,999... Oops.

•••
My first thoughts are marshmellow marshmello but taken.

•••
Last edited:
•••
It just says "Minimum Offer $5,899 USD". There is no $6,999 buy it now price. Did the seller change the listing?

check again

•••
It just says "Minimum Offer $5,899 USD". There is no $6,999 buy it now price. Did the seller change the listing?
look again BIN is $6,999

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I see the BIN and I have clicked it. It's legit because Flippa is asking me for verification over $5,000

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back