IT.COM

domain mars.rent, ueacareers.com, beelye.com, poucoin.com

NameSilo
Watch

maca12

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good luck with your Mars domain. Most people won't be riding a bike or buying a coffee on Mars anytime soon, let alone rent a property. Very optimistic hold. Little value for all IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for the honest assessment.
Well, Mars.Rent is unique. Total 8 letters and easy to remember.
Mars is people's dream to live there. Owning a Mars.Rent business is the same as owning Mars itself. Talking about life on Mars in this metaverse era is not impossible.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Mars.rent - High-xx to Mid-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to Mid-xx ea.

•••
•••
Imo Mars.rent is going to work if people’s dream to settle in mars comes true. We don’t know when it’s going to happen. Probably after 100 years. beelye.com, poucoin.com such kind of names only work if they are beandable. Else, they don't work. I don’t have much knowledge about brandability. It’s just my opinion.

•••
Imo Mars.rent is going to work if people’s dream to settle in mars comes true. We don’t know when it’s going to happen. Probably after 100 years. beelye.com, poucoin.com such kind of names only work if they are beandable. Else, they don't work. I don’t have much knowledge about brandability. It’s just my opinion.

Actually, you can use free submissions at sh/bb for beelye.com, poucoin.com, though chances are low. Sometimes they accept names that seem valuless.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back