Dynadot

advice Marketing-wise, what works for you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

I advertise on

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • facebook

votes
    57.1%
  • twitter

votes
    57.1%
  • google+

vote
    14.3%
  • linkedin

votes
    28.6%
  • instagram

votes
    28.6%
  • other social

votes
    0.0%
  • google ads

votes
    28.6%
  • bing

votes
    0.0%
  • websites networks

votes
    0.0%
  • radio, tv

votes
    0.0%
  • conferences, events

votes
    0.0%
  • other

votes
    0.0%
  • I use professional services

votes
    0.0%
  • I don't advertise

votes
    28.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Leo Angelo

DomaincracyTop Member
Impact
With a brand in place and a page to advertise, I set out to do some marketing. Targeting the population at large and business owners in particular, I paid for a few Facebook campaigns. The line below is clearly outperforming the rest so far, at a little over 2 cents per engagement. It reminded me of when GoDaddy hired Danica Patrick to be their model in TV commercials, which is when they started hitting it big.
But, focusing on low budget campaigns, what worked or works for you? Do you advertise on social media, classified ads, printed, radio, tv? Do you partner with others? Do you use professional services? What would you recommend?
DomaincracyGreatDomains.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i really like your marketing strategy, great pic with a well done logo! Good for you and it got my attention!

•••
Social Network Sites get many chances for your website to engage more audiences (users). However, you have to spend money for them, so that you must have a detailed plans in short term & long term for each platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back