Dynadot

Mark Zuckerberg and his colleagues' domain = thefacebook.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Screenshot_20220921-125419_Chrome.jpg

His 71 billion worth worthy from Harvard colleagues?? ..with thefacebook.com who built it. We had a "facebook" pamplet in my private boarding highscool Blair Academy as was common in elite institutions. The teachers there is what makes the students so smart. Mark Zuckerberg?? My view on him is he, like Jessica Alba whose billion stemmed from buying an aftermarket honest.com after a visit with Sen. Lautenberg New Jersey (where I live she followed me NP)

..which consolidates all biz under one sole registrant 100%, Zuck also became a domain buyer and bought facebook.com in aftermarket so much for his smarts; using the developments from Harvard's group of thefacebook.com ditched.

like Chapter 11 rather than having been left unsaid, this why only one guy is the head of his 71 billion..

his Harvard partners millionaires or not?
correct my missunderstandings!
im looking into the backstory of this guy Mark Zuckerberg..
Anyone have any insight or thoughts?

Screenshot_20220921-130943_Chrome.jpg

for biomedical gerontology people intend billions even promise but don't come through at all..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't really get the point of this. You can Google the names of those relevant enough that helped him build Facebook. Most of his net worth comes from his Meta shares, not his colleagues. Those that helped build Facebook / got shares, pretty sure they're doing just fine

Last edited:
•••
as someone i don't trust what internet routinely reports:

my mom wanted to buy facebook stock on IPO day I said no. I had an internet link to the los angeles times article about how much Mark Zuckerberg pocketed when he sold his own shares that day (delayed time opening day was the SEC Bernake/investigated payoff) and dropped his own price first day like 60 - 40 stock and the people got burned. Then internet erased that backstory and forgotten, whether he got billions or not 16 to be exact in seconds, he wrote hes giving all stock profits for health when his baby was born i was excited/thanked him that weekend but he didn't do it. not my money, shady guy IMO

Last edited:
•••
How is the lesson in the first screenshot to "listen to your parents" if he did neither of the options given to him by his dad?

•••
if its true got that pix from twitter..

as I matured, now I have realized dad was always right..

parents told me to take care of myself not others first (now I care for their longevity well past 100!) I didn't respect their wishes on independence and money choosing a social work degree Rutgers/income 20k. I wanted to be a champion for the poor and after being a certified social worker at all the homeless shelters in Camden, New Jersey Project H.O.P.E Our Lady of Lourds hospital in a mobile homeless outeach to street corners even at night (1998 grad school in UG ngo fled 1-way Philippines study child labor&child prostitution) also worked Newark, NJ rape hotline, emergency family shelter, ryan white foundation HIV+ food pantry Apostles House off Broad Street under the head of city's welfare office.

Newark's Cory Booker was not elected but put in as Senator when elderly Frank Lautenberg died. Mark Zuckerberg was extorted from his emails/visit he wants me to say in my mind 200 million by Cory and his enforcers supposed to be for computers in Newark schools never got a penny money missing..

after being a social work activist commie, I ended up on the other side of the line.
the world painstakingly at such power levels isn't butterflies and chocolates.

Last edited:
•••
Zuckerberg's epic story is well known, starting with "thefacebook" domain in 2004, and a year later purchasing Facebook.com for $200,000 (in addition, company acquired FB.com in 2010 for $8.5 million from the American Farm Bureau Federation which had used that domain).
@satsdifference.com keep in mind that the FB stock has quadrupled since its inception a decade ago, and Zuck is actually keeping his promise of using his wealth for good causes (doesn't require much research just the news/ his posts) - in that sense he's an inspirtation and better than 99.9% of billionaires out there.

•••
Zuck is actually keeping his promise of using his wealth for good causes (doesn't require much research just the news/ his posts) - in that sense he's an inspirtation and better than 99.9% of billionaires out there.
I heard that the whole "billionaires give away all of your wealth" thing was just transferring it to their own charity.

I may be wrong though of course.

Thus not given away, just transferred to themselves...?

Last edited:
•••
I heard that the whole "billionaires give away all of your wealth" thing was just transferring it to their own charity.

I may be wrong though of course.

Thus not given away, just transferred to themselves...?
Yes the super-wealthy usually just "give away" to people/causes that are indirectly tied to them, which more often that not leads to zero actual impact (and a nice fake reputation).
In Meta's founder's case there are genuine intentions and actions IMO; check out the "Chan Zuckerberg Initiative" (I literally just attempted to search its website by typing its initials, czi.com and it redirected to their site, Zuck is also a smart domainer lol) - this org is actually doing shit. It feels, that Zuck allows the ugly part of facebook (privacy issues etc.) to happen for the greater good and thus it's almost forgivable, a compromise that has allowed him to be very powerful and now influence things for the better, well I hope

•••
Yes the super-wealthy usually just "give away" to people/causes that are indirectly tied to them, which more often that not leads to zero actual impact (and a nice fake reputation).
In Meta's founder's case there are genuine intentions and actions IMO; check out the "Chan Zuckerberg Initiative" (I literally just attempted to search its website by typing its initials, czi.com and it redirected to their site, Zuck is also a smart domainer lol) - this org is actually doing shit. It feels, that Zuck allows the ugly part of facebook (privacy issues etc.) to happen for the greater good and thus it's almost forgivable, a compromise that has allowed him to be very powerful and now influence things for the better, well I hope
Jesus you really have been drinking to cool aid. Please pull your head out.

•••
Back