Dynadot

budget: above $500 Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
only .com? or open to other ext?

•••
Interested in some good 4L.nets?

•••
•••
Hi @pokainc!

--> If I don't want to offer more for your name, don't feel offended. Doesn't mean your name is not worth more
Does it mean we should send you domain names without prices?

Thank you!

•••
•••
@Leonariel, no it means send the prices your asking for, but if you want for example $25 for a name, but I'm only willing to offer $10-15 for that particular name, don't feel offended.

@kamcreation, I'm not interested in .net

•••
@pokainc Hey I might have BB accepted 6 L brandable name for you if you like, but just cannot initiate PM on my own

•••
@Leonariel, no it means send the prices your asking for, but if you want for example $25 for a name, but I'm only willing to offer $10-15 for that particular name, don't feel offended.
Alright! Very clear! PM sent!

•••
•••
PM sent with a small list of some domains i believe could help you out

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all who took the time to send your list of names to consider..

Just a heads-up for future submissions if any, this is not aimed at anyone in particular, I'm not really interested in domains like tykbu, plyxu, otpil or those type of names.. I don't mind paying a bit more if the name has some character to it.

And once again, don't get offended if I'm not interested in a list of names you send me. Value is not perceived the same way by everyone.

•••
•••
•••
cannot initiate pm, but i have evreap and vreadable all in king.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.