domain m/v/r/s/ dot trading (ticker)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1234

Established Member
Impact
What are your overall thoughts on the domain and potential value? I'm sure you might presume it having no value due to possible trademark infringement but I think that is debatable, so please include your valuation solely on the name and potential for now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

MVRS​

AcronymDefinition
MVRSMotor Vehicle Registration System
MVRSMobile Voucher Redemption System (Eagle Eye Solutions; UK)
MVRSMarine Vapor Recovery System
MVRSMagic Valley Rehabilitation Services (Twin Falls, ID)
MVRSMystic Valley Railway Society (Hyde Park, MA)
MVRSMulti-Variate Rank Sum Statistical Test

Which of these paired with "trading" is appropriate?

•••
I might have heard of the first one "motor vehicle..." but that wouldn't apply. In my case, the MVRS is referring to the ticker symbol. I'm not avoiding the obvious, just getting feedback on possible valuation (if any). I'll probably just blast it out into the metaverse ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)✌

•••
I might have heard of the first one "motor vehicle..." but that wouldn't apply. In my case, the MVRS is referring to the ticker symbol. I'm not avoiding the obvious, just getting feedback on possible valuation (if any). I'll probably just blast it out into the metaverse ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)✌
Mmm, yeah. I struggle with it, sadly

Little value / reg fee. However, offers accepted while you own it. Hope I'm wrong and you fetch something

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back