Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterjeep

Impact
Hey there, looking for appraisals for my domain M o n s t e r j e e p.com

Much appreciated, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Monster Jeep indicating the modification of a "Jeep" (the brand, the automobile), with big tyres, and so on. Bit like what they do with "monster trucks", more popularly known

I see a potential trademark issue with "Jeep", since this is a specific brand being used for a mod, with rights owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. A bit like having "monster land rover", same principle

Tricky, I'd maybe look into that ...I'm not a trademark expert

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
Monster Jeep indicating the modification of a "Jeep" (the brand, the automobile), with big tyres, and so on. Bit like what they do with "monster trucks", more popularly known

I see a potential trademark issue with "Jeep", since this is a specific brand being used for a mod, with rights owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. A bit like having "monster land rover", same principle

Tricky, I'd maybe look into that ...I'm not a trademark expert

(In my opinion)
I am well aware what my domain is, I know the potential trademark issues.

I did not need an explanation of what my domain is, or what it means.

•••
•••
It’s between $5,000-$$15,000 depending on how much the lawyer charges.

•••
Yes you do. Part of appraisal process.
Your name is worth reg fee, meaning i cant say zero cause of np rules, grace delete it, take 2 weeks off, then retire
I am well aware what my domain is, I know the potential trademark issues.

I did not need an explanation of what my domain is, or what it means.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back