IT.COM

domain m i n i n g q u e e n (.) c o m - & a couple more?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rogerthat

Impact
wondering about the above, plus a few others:

q u e e n m i n i n g (.) c o m
t u b e r l o (.) c o m ...brandable?
f i n v e l o p (.) c o m
g o m e s h (.) x y z

I'm so new to this and was wondering if I could get an idea of what you guys think regarding xx or xxx, etc...I'm sure the brandable ones are so subjective, but hoping w/ some feedback it may help me understand how to think about some others I have as well.

Thank you!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When people refer to something as "the best" or at "the top"...sometimes they'll say king, not queen. I'd give a pass to "king", not so much "queen". Regardless, take offers on it while you own it. I have a hard time with the others, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Appreciate the feedback! Lol, well that is a good point re. the queen v king...I have a few female-centric crypto-ish names b/c I'm a woman and bought with the intention of creating sites geared more to women. Was hoping to just pick one for myself and see if any of the others might be sellable...I guess tbd!

•••
Appreciate the feedback! Lol, well that is a good point re. the queen v king...I have a few female-centric crypto-ish names b/c I'm a woman and bought with the intention of creating sites geared more to women. Was hoping to just pick one for myself and see if any of the others might be sellable...I guess tbd!
I respect that, sure. I think I was just meaning in a lot of circumstances the "king" of something tends to be referred to more. Of course, you'll get the "queen" of something, very often. Can sound a little sexist, but you know what I mean? King of something gets used just a bit more, probably, at least in my opinion. Like it may be said "COM is king", even though that has nothing to do with gender...its just the way its put. If its something geared towards women and you have strong development ideas, I'd encourage you to do that - That's awesome. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I respect that, sure. I think I was just meaning in a lot of circumstances the "king" of something tends to be referred to more. Of course, you'll get the "queen" of something, very often. Can sound a little sexist, but you know what I mean? King of something gets used just a bit more, probably, at least in my opinion. Like it may be said "COM is king", even though that has nothing to do with gender...its just the way its put. If its something geared towards women and you have strong development ideas, I'd encourage you to do that - That's awesome. IMO
Oh yes, I think you made a good point and it's true, it is a saying! hah, and of course, king is also just shorter and easier to spell. Now I'm kind of interested in the stats on that...may have to do some research :) But I appreciate your thoughts, and thank you for the encouragement!

•••
Well batted. I don't know if it's going to be enough but..

•••
q u e e n m i n i n g (.) c o m = Mid-xx to Low-xx
t u b e r l o (.) c o m ...brandable? = Yes / Mid-xx to Low-xxx
f i n v e l o p (.) c o m = Low-xx to High-xx
g o m e s h (.) x y z = Mid-x to Low-xx

•••
q u e e n m i n i n g (.) c o m = Mid-xx to Low-xx
t u b e r l o (.) c o m ...brandable? = Yes / Mid-xx to Low-xxx
f i n v e l o p (.) c o m = Low-xx to High-xx
g o m e s h (.) x y z = Mid-x to Low-xx
Thank you!

•••