IT.COM

domain .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not so keen. Take offers, best of luck. Some people do warm to "XYZ", but the best are one worded at the moment (such as having "car" or "love", with the given extension...both amazing). If you ever fetched a XXX bid, I'd take it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
You never know about iCar. I would renew it and price it at $10,000, listing it on Dan and all other marketplaces.
Worth renewing and holding.

•••
I don't have that high hopes, but thank you very much for your opinion, I hope you are right.

Also loveyou.xyz is a very good present for a wife/girlfriend! :)

•••
I honestly think icar.xyz is awesome. Swedha sells lots of stuff like this for high XXXX to XXXXX. Could be a cool brand, could be iCar, could be lots of abbreviations.

LoveYou is good too, but I think the time for this has not come yet (second half of 2022, by my estimation for 2-words), obviously talking about end user sales and a ''mainstream'' time.

And a very nice number of extensions were taken, congrats.

•••
Yeah, the iCar.xyz domain is very nice I think. It's short and memorable, so I'd expect you to get at least XXXX for it.

Not really liking "loveyou.xyz" though, seems like a $100 domain at best.

•••
•••
Since its a *.xyz, I have to ask you to let it go for cheap. Max 5$$,... You can price BIN $280

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back