Dynadot

domain Lottery.xyz is listed for $11 million but the owner is not selling the domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is as crazy as it gets.

Someone listed Lottery.xyz for $11 million on DAN but they are not interested in selling the domain name. Instead, they want to sell 1% of the company that they are going to build on the domain name for $11 million.

"We acquired lottery.xyz for $ 3.9 million in May 2021 in a private deal and all transaction documents are available between the seller and our company.

lottery.xyz domain name is not for sale and the buyer can be an investor and will get a one percent share of the company.

Also, lottery.xyz domain name is the oldest XYZ domain name.

lottery.xyz is a brand name ( Lottery > XYZ ) and we are working on this company now. ! Domain buyer will get a 1% share of ( Lottery > XYZ ) company.

( Lottery > XYZ ) company is currently registering with 3 investors from Europe and Arabic countries and the domain buyer can contact our team for more information.

1% share = $ 11 Million

For more information go to the lottery.xyz"

Lottery.PNG

Given how crazy their proposition is, I'll take their acquisition price with a grain of salt. Very apt that the owner is trying to win the lottery with this name.

@equity78

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where are you the "smart people"..????
look at this!!!

1662459025944.png

•••
where are you the "smart people"..????
look at this!!!

Show attachment 222519
They are now speechless 😂 in addition to feeling jealous because they don't have xyz and I am sure they are saving money to buy one top XYZ but sorry you can't find it !

Last edited:
•••

xyz is coming so bad! 😀

It's Web 3 time and they are investing billions of dollars

Top XYZ holder >
The value of xyz domains increases 10 times more than this. Don't sell and just watch

arab.news/j7hfx

al-monitor.com/originals/2022/02/saudi-arabia-invest-billions-metaverse-blockchain-technology

cryptoslate.com/press-releases/dubai-to-be-the-web-3-metaverse-capital-of-the-world/

svb.com/corporate-venture-capital-insights/corporate-venture-capital-ecosystem/web3-disruption-corporations-want-piece-of-action

•••
They are now speechless 😂 in addition to feeling jealous because they don't have xyz and I am sure they are saving money to buy one top XYZ but sorry you can't find it !
Their silence says a lot :)

•••
Two jokers above - 1 new person who has only posted in .xyz threads and obviously has no clue about domaining and the other who keeps posting in .xyz threads pumping the extension and his Geo .xyz domain......

Geo .xyz domains are hardly selling

You had Davos that sold for a decent amount - the rest looked to have been bought on SAV and are for resale - someone is making a decent ROI selling their .xyz domains on SAV by the look of it.......

@MadAboutDomains will probably love this website :xf.smile:

https://web3isgoinggreat.com

I personally think Web3 has great long term potential but all this BS hype around .xyz needs to stop

Last edited:
•••
Two jokers above - 1 new person who has only posted in .xyz threads and obviously has no clue about domaining and the other who keeps posting in .xyz threads pumping the extension and his Geo .xyz domain......

Geo .xyz domains are hardly selling

You had Davos that sold for a decent amount - the rest looked to have been bought on SAV and are for resale - someone is making a decent ROI selling their .xyz domains on SAV by the look of it.......

@MadAboutDomains will probably love this website :xf.smile:

https://web3isgoinggreat.com

I personally think Web3 has great long term potential but all this BS hype around .xyz needs to stop
what can i say "sleep walking"

•••
what can i say "sleep walking"
Past 5 years of reported .xyz sales.......

Total Sales - 4,743
Total Dollar Volume - $5.8 million
Average Price - $1,254

Past 12 months of reported .com sales

Total Sales - 126,000
Total Dollar Volume - $165.7 million
Average Price - £1,316

If I'm sleepwalking you must be having night terrors.......

Last edited:
•••

Total Sales - 4,743
Average Price - $1,254

Total Sales - 126,000
Average Price - £1,316

There is no doubt that some .XYZ have been selling recently, but any comparison to .COM is rather silly.

.XYZ appears to be finding a niche, but the size and scope of .COM usage and demand is on another level.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
America, Japan and South Korea make most of the cars. But Italy makes the most expensive and luxurious and best quality cars.

Regular people pay for American, Japanese and Korean cars. The richs pay millions of dollars for Italian cars.

A Lamborghini sian is $ 4 million and .., and America would have to sell more than 200 regular $20.000 cars to equal a Lamborghini.

Result >> In the near future a top XYZ is worth much more than a top .com

I'd rather have a lamborghini sian than two hundred regular cars .

They can sell 1000 .com domains but one xyz is worth more than 1000 .com domains.

I sold 2.xyz which was more profitable than 20 .com!

I registered XYZ domains in 2018 and and .com domains in 2009.

XYZ domain was only four years old and .com was thirteen years old

And those xyz domains was more profitable than twenty .com for me

Result > XYZ is the best and topest especially in the near future and .com will be retire

And you can't also compare a 37-year-old domain with an 8-year-old domain!

Could .com sell like this after 8 years?

1985 after 8 years = 1993 How many .com domains were sold like this in 1993?

The highest number of sales is not the reason for the best, if a dot com sells more it is because it is thirty seven years old and more people have registered.

Done.

Last edited:
•••

Result > XYZ is the best and topest especially in the near future and .com will be retire

Done.

You have basically reached a flawed conclusion that is incompatible with empirical data, based on your own anecdotal results from a tiny sample size.

Funny.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You have basically reached a flawed conclusion that is incompatible with empirical data, based on your own anecdotal results from a tiny sample size.

Funny.

Brad
SLEEP WALKING 100%

•••
America, Japan and South Korea make most of the cars. But Italy makes the most expensive and luxurious and best quality cars.

Regular people pay for American, Japanese and Korean cars. The richs pay millions of dollars for Italian cars.

A Lamborghini sian is $ 4 million and .., and America would have to sell more than 200 regular $20.000 cars to equal a Lamborghini.

They can sell 1000 .com domains but one xyz is worth more than 1000 .com domains.

The highest number of sales is not the reason for the best, if a dot com sells more it is because it is thirty seven years old and more people have registered.

Done.
1662647455605.png

•••

Total Sales - 4,743
Average Price - $1,254

Total Sales - 126,000
Average Price - £1,316

I'd love you to post similar like for like com to xyz stats in the xyz 2 year magical 🦄 countdown thread that I created. I want people to see these kinds of figures and sources for them so that they can get a real perspective 👍

•••

Done.
The Niki Lauda is selling for between $.4.3 - $4.6 million - only 25 are being made......In the UK

The most expensive car sold was a Merc - again, not Italian

"They can sell 1000 .com domains but one xyz is worth more than 1000 .com domains"

voice.com sold for $30 million - more than all .xyz sales combined :xf.rolleyes: - the .xyz version is for sale for $358,888 = 1.19% of the .com sale

You sold 2 .xyz that where more profitable than 20 .com - which 2 did you sell and what 20 .com sales did you compare them with?

I stopped reading after the above stupid statements...

•••
You sold 2 .xyz that where more profitable than 20 .com - which 2 did you sell and what 20 .com sales did you compare them with?
I can predict a tumbleweed moment instead of a response.

•••
Stu
The Niki Lauda is selling for between $.4.3 - $4.6 million - only 25 are being made......In the UK

The most expensive car sold was a Merc - again, not Italian

"They can sell 1000 .com domains but one xyz is worth more than 1000 .com domains"

voice.com sold for $30 million - more than all .xyz sales combined :xf.rolleyes: - the .xyz version is for sale for $358,888 = 1.19% of the .com sale

I stopped reading after the above stupid statements...
Your thoughts seem more stupid that you are comparing a 37-year-old domain with an 8-year-old one! 1993 never .com could sell like this. I have nothing more to say. Be happy with your .com world.

•••
Stu

Your thoughts seem more stupid that you are comparing a 37-year-old domain with an 8-year-old one! 1993 never .com could sell like this. I have nothing more to say. Be happy with your .com world.
I didn't give you my thoughts - provided some facts and asked you a simple question....which you did not answer

•••
show me yer or anyone else consistent 5fig and 6fig sales like swetha then we talk about xyz being popular... widespread... and have potential to make money for all domainers.. can u do it? of course u cant. no one can. and no one ever will. here is a newbie trivia for ya... figure out why.
I just show you PEN.XYZ 6fig (it's my friend) it's not swetha sale , there are many others that sold at 6
I understand that you can't read when it comes to the pair of letters XYZ haha but don't worry it will always be in the titles

•••
I just show you PEN.XYZ 6fig (it's my friend) it's not swetha sale , there are many others that sold at 6
I understand that you can't read when it comes to the pair of letters XYZ haha but don't worry it will always be in the titles
Many others is a gross exaggeration......

Including Pen - there have been a total of 8 xxx,xxx reported .xyz sales - 3 of those are single number domains

That leaves a grand total of 5 dictionary word sales at 100k plus.....

This is the problem with this extension - to many people trying to pump it up for their own self interest.......

Facts are facts no matter how much others try to hype it up.....

Last edited:
•••
Many others is a gross exaggeration......

Including Pen - there have been a total of 8 xxx,xxx reported .xyz sales - 3 of those are single number domains

That leaves a grand total of 5 dictionary word sales at 100k plus.....

This is the problem with this extension - to many people trying to pump it up for their own self interest.......

Facts are facts no matter how much others try to hype it up.....
SOON....XYZ POWER!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back