Dynadot

domain Lottery.xyz is listed for $11 million but the owner is not selling the domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is as crazy as it gets.

Someone listed Lottery.xyz for $11 million on DAN but they are not interested in selling the domain name. Instead, they want to sell 1% of the company that they are going to build on the domain name for $11 million.

"We acquired lottery.xyz for $ 3.9 million in May 2021 in a private deal and all transaction documents are available between the seller and our company.

lottery.xyz domain name is not for sale and the buyer can be an investor and will get a one percent share of the company.

Also, lottery.xyz domain name is the oldest XYZ domain name.

lottery.xyz is a brand name ( Lottery > XYZ ) and we are working on this company now. ! Domain buyer will get a 1% share of ( Lottery > XYZ ) company.

( Lottery > XYZ ) company is currently registering with 3 investors from Europe and Arabic countries and the domain buyer can contact our team for more information.

1% share = $ 11 Million

For more information go to the lottery.xyz"

Lottery.PNG

Given how crazy their proposition is, I'll take their acquisition price with a grain of salt. Very apt that the owner is trying to win the lottery with this name.

@equity78

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am surprised @DAN.COM has kept this listing up because I don't think Dan is getting anything out of the potential "sale".

•••
•••
This plan is doomed to fail. I don’t believe the acquisition story, it all sounds like hot air.

•••
Strange to find for investors into a company, on Dan! Everyone would mistake it for the sale of the domain name itself.

•••
lolery... sorry lottery :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
well here we go now xyz selling for millions.. I guess 6 figures wasn't enuf... I guess to attract investors it's always nice to say u bought it for 4 million bahahhab... man xyz bs is like an endless river of shite.

•••
well, they lost their lottery when they paid $3MM (if true) for that name :)

1% at $11mm would the company value at $1.1 billion. A unicorn is born, ladies and gentlemen ))

And, yes, Dan should put the listing down. The platform is not built for selling shares or as a pr stunt enabler.

•••
well, they lost their lottery when they paid $3MM (if true) for that name :)

1% at $11mm would the company value at $1.1 billion. A unicorn is born, ladies and gentlemen ))

And, yes, Dan should put the listing down. The platform is not built for selling shares or as a pr stunt enabler.

closer to 4mil lol
effing bs

•••
Lottery.com probably would not even sell for $11M, never mind for 1% of it.

Only $11M for a 1% stake of a parked page. What a deal!

For only $1M I would be willing to give up a 1% equity stake in my new invention - cordless socks. ;)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Lottery.com probably would not even sell for $11M, never mind for 1% of it.

Only $11M for a 1% stake of a parked page. What a deal!

For only $1M I would be willing to give up a 1% equity stake in my new invention - cordless socks. ;)

Brad

Can you throw in also 1% equity in sockless cords invention of yours? ))

•••
well here we go now xyz selling for millions.. I guess 6 figures wasn't enuf... I guess to attract investors it's always nice to say u bought it for 4 million bahahhab... man xyz bs is like an endless river of shite.

It probably was $3,888,888 for good luck 😂

•••
:xf.laugh:
1% = 11 mio. US-$
100% = 1.1 bio US-$

valuation of a completely undeveloped domain.
someone needs to go to sleep first...

•••
I am looking for a partnership to buy out Loottery.xyz. You'll get 1% for 10 cents.

loottery.png

•••
•••
how many millions u paid for loottery.xyz?

I haven't bought yet. But I have reserved rights to it by emailing the registry

•••
😂😂😂😂then you are laughing to Lottery.xyz why is $ 11 Million. Here you go😂😂 xyz is best domain after .com and has best oppertunity Especially for new brands and businesses. don't forget capital.xyz and pixel.xyz and ... how much sold out! and car.xyz listed for $ 4 Million. And now ntf.xyz for $ 8 Million. Never laugh because when you sleep they make your dream come true and you are still in one spot and they are the ones who rise up😂😂

Last edited:
•••
Now this is as crazy as it gets.

Someone listed Lottery.xyz for $11 million on DAN but they are not interested in selling the domain name. Instead, they want to sell 1% of the company that they are going to build on the domain name for $11 million.

"We acquired lottery.xyz for $ 3.9 million in May 2021 in a private deal and all transaction documents are available between the seller and our company.

lottery.xyz domain name is not for sale and the buyer can be an investor and will get a one percent share of the company.

lottery.xyz is a brand name ( Lottery > XYZ ) and we are working on this company now. ! Domain buyer will get a 1% share of ( Lottery > XYZ ) company.

( Lottery > XYZ ) company is currently registering with 3 investors from Europe and Arabic countries and the domain buyer can contact our team for more information.

1% share = $ 11 Million

For more information go to the lottery.xyz"

Show attachment 220979

Given how crazy their proposition is, I'll take their acquisition price with a grain of salt. Very apt that the owner is trying to win the lottery with this name.

@equity78
i own Dubai.xyz
great name lottery.xyz also !

Attachments

• 1.1-1.jpg
    1.1-1.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 31
•••
Really? Lottery.xyz was created June 2014. Gen.xyz was created March 2014. So nobody checks facts any more or what?

•••
Really? Lottery.xyz was created June 2014. Gen.xyz was created March 2014. So nobody checks facts any more or what?
Look at 99% of xyz domains , all those are after 2014 . If .com was founded in 1985 and someone registered a domain 3 months later, do you think it's not the oldest? So this domain is very unique. While 99% > xyz domains are registered after 2017 or 2018 or 19 and even 22 with high annual renewal. For me, who is a collector of special and top domains, I really love this domain and similar domains and I wish I had this domain.That's why I always look for .com Top domains that were registered in 1985 and keep an eye on them for purchase. Same for XYZ and I believe these domains are worth 100 times more than others.

Last edited:
•••
Lottery dot Com ALSO owns Sports dot Com, which they paid $6 million for recently ( I feel is worth WAY more ).

LTRY-3months-daily-9-1-22.png

I have SportsSpreadBetting dot XYZ if anyone cares...

•••
Dubai name sucks. it will never sell. more 4fig. lottery is 4fig.too... that loser owner must want 2billion. cause today everyone want 2billon for their xyz names.

•••
I advise you to go to a psychiatrist because jealousy will kill you.The XYZ owners do not need your comments they know what to do with their own assets.

Last edited:
•••
Dubai name sucks. it will never sell. more 4fig. lottery is 4fig.too... that loser owner must want 2billion. cause today everyone want 2billon for their xyz names.
I will frame you a picture with the sale and send it to you to hang in the living room

•••
I advise you to go to a psychiatrist because jealousy will kill you.The XYZ owners do not need your comments they know what to do with their own assets.

show me yer or anyone else consistent 5fig and 6fig sales like swetha then we talk about xyz being popular... widespread... and have potential to make money for all domainers.. can u do it? of course u cant. no one can. and no one ever will. here is a newbie trivia for ya... figure out why.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back