IT.COM

discuss Lots of traffic across all platforms, but no selling!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

keywordrichdomains

Established Member
Impact
Some of my domains consistently get high traffic in all platforms, including Sedo, Dan and Bodis. I also experimented with various landing pages. I also tested with different price ranges, but not the sale! What might be the reason?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it were easy and really worked, they would. Microblogging dozens or hundreds of domains is exhausting. Unless you hit on something really popular, you can be grinding at this for years and never make good money.
Embedding the same TV channel on different domains in the same namespace is easy. And, when you update one you update them all. Producing original video is more time consuming, but once its done video has a long shelf-life, then the channels can shuffle the playlists -so its never the same stream twice. And, while I do o'k with domain sales, the video content appeals to business owners in a given namespace... so I've done all right producing videos, newsletters, and various other services for them.

However, because the real money is in Connected TV ad networking, and the domain industry is disconnected, and still in the print & banner ad age, we all are leaving millions on the table each year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back