IT.COM

.com Lora.com only $12,500!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bullock

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I was astonished, in the negative sense O_o, last week when I saw on DNJournal Sales Report that the doman name Lora.com sold for only $ 12,508!!!

It seems to me a great bargain for the buyer!! (y)

In my opinion a short, pronounceable, memorable, easily passing radio-test, very hot/sexy word, also name, like Lora is far much more valuable.

Or, perhaps, is the domain market on the bear-side now? :hungover:

What do you think?

image-loracom-E671_5A256D14.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It sounds cheap to end-user.
But then again, i personally would give out maybe $2500 for it.

•••
Maybe they needed money. Or they have way too much

It looks like Michael Krell bought it and parked it with undeveloped

Last edited:
•••
Sold for good amount . Congrats Both

•••
well, looks like someone else will sell it too an end user.

•••
the domain looks better to the eye than it is to the ear. Say 'Lora' and people will think 'laura'.

•••
•••
•••
It means that on the radio, it would be "Lora.com, that's l-o-r-a.com, Lora.com"

•••
It means that on the radio, it would be "Lora.com, that's l-o-r-a.com, Lora.com"

Guys English is not the only language on the planet. lora would be just LORA in many other languages

•••
Clearly an anomaly. Still bargains to be made.

•••
I noticed the guy that bought it has bin prices for his domains on afternic and undeveloped. I didnt think people did that

•••
It was a good deal, lora.com is of high quality, I would have wanted at least 20k for it.

•••
It was a good deal, lora.com is of high quality, I would have wanted at least 20k for it.

And more... I'd say towards a business end-user

I believe that Lora may be a strong brandable word in fashion, cosmetics, ecc ...anything concerning the female universe!

0023ae69624d1238c09440.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lora apparently is trademarked for use in wireless tech, which is common for such names.
https://www.lora-alliance.org/ Surprised they didn;t buy it

•••
Lora apparently is trademarked for use in wireless tech, which is common for such names.
https://www.lora-alliance.org/ Surprised they didn;t buy it

It means anything because "Lora" is a proper name, like a generic word.

So Lora may be used in other sectors without problems. :xf.smile:

Edit -

IMO, they (lora-alliance) have missed an oppurtunity!!

We must consider, also, that some companies don't have the right sensibility to Internet presence... :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
•••
The buyer got a great deal. Still the seller now have money to renew 1500 names.

Take the bad with the good...

•••
Lora in Punjabi language means "P-E-N-I-S" :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back