Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yoga? Meditation?

It's a kinda awkward word, but probably works best for something like the above.

•••
Seems to be a surname too - could fit for some business branding!

I would say enduser price range up to $15k

Good luck!

•••
See this has been sold a couple of times in the past. Last for just over $2k back in 2010.

I think to the right buyer it's a $10k - $20k+ domain. Quick search of Google shows not a lot - so this would be a perfect brandable domain and the fact it's a common English dictionary word makes it even better.

edit - this isn't an awkward word. It's almost an everyday dictionary word @whenpillarsfall

I would loosen my shoe laces or my belt etc

Last edited:
•••
See this has been sold a couple of times in the past. Last for just over $2k back in 2010.

I think to the right buyer it's a $10k - $20k+ domain. Quick search of Google shows not a lot - so this would be a perfect brandable domain and the fact it's a common English dictionary word makes it even better.

edit - this isn't an awkward word. It's almost an everyday dictionary word @whenpillarsfall

I would loosen my shoe laces or my belt etc

As a domain name I consider it an awkward word. Not easily applicable to any particular industry or service. The main connotations in my mind are "loosen up", hence my comment about maybe yoga or meditation services.

I'm not saying it's a bad domain, but it's equally quite telling that nothing has been developed in the last 20 years under this or any other extension for this name. A number of extensions are taken, but they are all simply undeveloped or trying to to sell it.

The domain has also changed hands a number of times at reseller level, again suggesting that no end user has really been identified.

To the right buyer any domain is potentially worth a fortune, but in this case I'm just not convinced there are many potential end users that would want to pay the levels being suggested above.

Last edited:
•••
Loosen (Up)- A light hearted look at this World. Satire!! Another use for the domain. But again, Funny Business is Serious Business!

•••
I can also see this being used for the lubricant industry.
Loosening moving parts on machinery,seized up fastners, etc..

Last edited:
•••
Excellent name - would make a great lingerie brand!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back