domain Looking to sell faster - IllinoisDecor.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mrmentor

Impact
Any advice on how much I can price this domain name,
IllinoisDecor.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After a cursory Google search I can't find any business branded Illinois Decor, and since you registered the domain a week ago I don't think there's any demand for this domain.

So I don't think you can sell it.

•••
•••
After a cursory Google search I can't find any business branded Illinois Decor, and since you registered the domain a week ago I don't think there's any demand for this domain.

So I don't think you can sell it.
Alright thanks. Am a newbie though, trying to gather some experience expertise in industry. Sometimes we waste time and money to have a big experience. But how did you searched the detail of the domain. I.e registered date and related.

Thanks

•••
This has no value because the words are a bit strange together (ChampaignDecor.com might be more interesting).

But the name of your thread "looking to sell faster" might be of greater interest. Do you know how many people in this world want to make a living online? It is lots, I can tell you. And the more people who want to do it, the greater the competition. I'm not bursting anyone's bubble but just sticking to facts. Everyone wants money "faster", but considering the amount of competition online (especially domains ), you must have a very keen eye for quality and/or have money to buy the best domains. If you are just coming with the fire of ambition, this is not enough. Pretty much goes for any profession. You'll have to have patience here. If you have none, then you either have to develop it or find something else.

In any case, best of luck.

Last edited:
•••
By using the state of Illinois in your domain, you've limited your scope to businesses/people in Illinois. Also further limiting is using Decor, which is an even further limited industry.

Best you can do is start doing research on decor companies in Illinois and doing some outbound sales.

•••
By using the state of Illinois in your domain, you've limited your scope to businesses/people in Illinois. Also further limiting is using Decor, which is an even further limited industry.

Best you can do is start doing research on decor companies in Illinois and doing some outbound sales.
Thanks brother

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back