Dynadot

Looking to make new friends

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elan23

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all,

I've always been an enthusiast of web domains and have bought a bunch of domains over the years but have never really done anything with them until now.

If there is anyone looking to make new friends and connections, please feel free to reach out. I love buying web domain names and than building sites on them either to keep for residual income purposes or to sell them after developing the web property.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Feel free to reach out to me, I will let you know if you should register a domain or not and save you alot of money on bad regs.

•••
Feel free to reach out to me, I will let you know if you should register a domain or not and save you a lot of money on bad regs.
Thanks for reaching out and introducing yourself HostGeeks.com, I will definitely take you up on that offer for sure. I do actually have a question to ask you if you don't mind. I hope it doesn't sound silly or stupid.

Is there a specific way I should be posting domains for sale? I've tried to do a search for "How to post a domain for sale on this site" and nothing really came up. I'm just curious about the information I may need to include such as the registrar, date of purchase etc. etc. So I've always been curious as to what information exactly I should be including in my post for my domains for sale.

•••
You can list domains for sales on DAN.com
Reg domain > set nameservers to Dans > List on DAN set BIN or make offer

Last edited:
•••
Feel free to reach out to me, I will let you know if you should register a domain or not and save you alot of money on bad regs.
Don't know why you guys are disliking, newbies always register bad names. I would have loved for someone to tell me don't register some of my early domains.

Last edited:
•••
Don't know why you guys are disliking, newbies always register bad names. I wish I had someone to help to tell me don't register some of my domains. I guess when one person dislikes, the sheep follow
What do you think we could do with this domain HostGeeks?

wordsbywomen.com, An online publication for women, about women, by women

•••
What do you think we could do with this domain HostGeeks?

wordsbywomen.com, An online publication for women, about women, by women
Pm me when you can,
also Don't reg that

Last edited:
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hello to all,

I've always been an enthusiast of web domains and have bought a bunch of domains over the years but have never really done anything with them until now.

If there is anyone looking to make new friends and connections, please feel free to reach out. I love buying web domain names and than building sites on them either to keep for residual income purposes or to sell them after developing the web property.
👋 Greetings! Just stopping by to say hello and let you know a progressive perspective awaits if you ever need to PM.

🗣Mel
QUAD Domains

•••
Hello to all,

Welcome to Name Pros .

•••
•••
Any interest in obscura.net ?

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the amazing Namepros community! We're thrilled to have you here.

•••
•••
Hey, that makes two of us. I'd also love to connect and make new friends too, so let me message you.

•••
I'm new here as well and have a lot to learn. I'd love to make friends in this community. For context, I like traveling and collecting pins. And I have a dog :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back