Dynadot

lease Looking to Lease Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haticus

DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
Looking for a top domain that my company can lease.

We're looking to develop a domain investment tool and need something short and memorable. Ideally, we're looking for .com only. Moreover, we're looking to offer private equity in exchange for the use of a name with additional royalties on subscription sales.

If you're interested, please send me a message. Also, for those curious, this company is incorporated in the United States and willing to enter a binding contract.

If you're debating inquiry, we're looking for names that match the authority of these examples:

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you PM me more info on niche, etc?

•••

We're looking to develop a domain investment tool and need something short and memorable. Ideally, we're looking for .com only. Moreover, we're looking to offer private equity in exchange for the use of a name with additional royalties on subscription sales.

If you're interested, please send me a message. Also, for those curious, this company is incorporated in the United States and willing to enter a binding contract.

If you're debating inquiry, we're looking for names that match the authority of these examples:

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.
Can we discuss further in my DM?

•••
Kindly DM with your proposal.

•••
More information can be sent in a private message.Thanks.
Best Regards

•••
•••
O1e1.com

Or

surfluck.com

•••

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.

•••
O1e1.com

Or

surfluck.com

•••
•••

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.
GetSmartFinance.com

•••
•••

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.
t-tok.com

•••

- dan.com
- stud.com

etc.
GEOMALL.COM
GEOINS.COM

•••
Tzny.com
RVIY.com
Kjyi.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back