IT.COM

Looking To buy Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone know of a good place to buy Targeted uniques?

Please reccomend a place you have used.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No thats not it. That is buying ad space.

•••
Great point kali but wouldn't that result in traffic? :p

•••
Most Bulk traffic that can be purchased is not worth the money -
kaliboy2g

A lot of it is foreign traffic that advertisers will not pay for and may even drop you from their programs -

Using SEO or PPC is your best bet for decent traffic - Or if all you want is your stats to be boosted - i'd suggest signing up to as many Free Traffic Exchanges as possible - But as I said - It may not be worth it ..........

•••
adwords is ok but adds up in a hurry. my advice would be to sample traffic resellers in small packages and see which gives you the best return. i had a pretty good rate of sales from one - far exceeded google adwords rate of return - i'll look up in my records and pm you with the url. good luck.
john

•••
Thanks john, i remember that a member here runs a traffic site, maybe he will see this thread

•••
I can sell you traffic, category targeted US is $3 thousand.

•••
Unique traffic?

And is there a site i can check, i dont want to go through a brooker

•••
Hi. I can provide you with 24hr unique traffic from $1.75 per 1000 visitors.

Check out www.visitorworld.com for more details or PM me.

Regards,
Marcus @ VisitorWorld

•••
how about building up your site by creating links with other sites the good ole fashion way, with that you have stability and instant cash if you want to sell

•••
Originally posted by Mencus
Hi. I can provide you with 24hr unique traffic from $1.75 per 1000 visitors.

Check out www.visitorworld.com for more details or PM me.

Regards,
Marcus @ VisitorWorld

I would try your trial package but I can only use US, CA, and UK traffic.. :(

•••
If you click on the "Trial" banner on the front page then you can select between 4 different types of trials -

* Untargeted (global)
* Category Targeted (global)
* US Targeted
* US & Category Targeted

The last two will provide you with visitors from USA only.

If you have any further questions please PM me.

•••
Right, for all of you, i just need to send some hits i do doubt quality.
Mencus this looks great,
Explain where you are getting traffic from and ill be sure to use you

•••
•••
Thats a PTR.

Nothing but straight scams, and worthless traffic. I want people to go to my site, targetted traffic.

If they are beign paid a few cents to do it, its not worth the traffic

•••
yes, it is.

If you go here you can see the categories.

http://dncube.com/traffic/

if you pm me to order you can buy as little as 2K visitors to try it out.

•••
Where is this traffic coming from?

•••
Hi Kaliboy2g;

Our visitors come from pop-under advertisments on an extensive web publishing network.

Our traffic is 100% REAL people and 24hr unique (which means you won't get the same visitor in a 24 hr period).

If you have any further questions you can check out the FAQ on our website (www.visitorworld.com) or PM me.

Kind Regards,
Marcus @ VisitorWorld

•••
If the targeted traffic was good then probably noone should sell it.

•••
Originally posted by Mencus
Hi Kaliboy2g;

Our visitors come from pop-under advertisments on an extensive web publishing network.

Our traffic is 100% REAL people and 24hr unique (which means you won't get the same visitor in a 24 hr period).

If you have any further questions you can check out the FAQ on our website (www.visitorworld.com) or PM me.

Kind Regards,
Marcus @ VisitorWorld

how would i know that 1000 traffic has arrived/visited?....web stats??

•••
Yes we provide our customers with a control panel which details visitors remaining and received. You can also set a daily cap.

Alternatively, you could verify that our traffic arrives via the web stat package your host provides or by setting up some sort of tracking.

•••
Originally posted by kaliboy2g
Where is this traffic coming from?

It is from pop-unders, and is from the best of about half a dozen of the wholesalers tried. You get a control panel where you can see how many have been sent, and change the rate of flow per day.

•••
Right, now these pop-unders do we provide them or do you have them.

•••
they are provided, you enter the url to send the traffic to. In fact, your target url is not allowed to have pop ups or pop unders etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back