Dynadot

Looking for something similar to AdSense...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skaffa

Established Member
Impact
Hi, since google adsense can be a pain in the ass.
Are there any other legit site's who pay for having advertises on your site?

Thanks in advance!
Skaffa :cy:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PPC? Adbrite, Chitika, Bidvertiser ...

Personally in all the time I've been using Adsense (8+ years) I've never had a problem with it.

•••
Hmm, i'll give it another try i geuss

•••

Thanks in advance!

I use bidvertiser. They are ok and pay once you have reached 10$ in the account.

•••
Adbrite is the second best after adsense.

•••
Check these

Clicksor
TargetPoint
Adbrite
BidClix
Chitika
AllFeeds
Adhearus
AffiliateSensor
Bidvertiser
Veoda
RevenuePilot
Kanoodle
Enhance Interactive
Quigo

•••
FYI, Adbrite is going out of business as of this Friday. Cross that one off the list.

•••
Adbrite indeed is also good, it is a nice alternative to adsense

Did you not read the previous post?>

ADBRITE shut down!!!!

So how can you say what you said?

•••
It depends if you're looking for PPA or PPC; there are lots of both, all you have to do is search on Google "PPC publisher advertiser" or "PPA publisher advertiser". Depending on what you find, you can ask for reviews :)

•••

Thanks in advance!

What issue you had faced with Adsense?

•••
Adsense is good but I also tried Bidvertiser and Chitika before. My progress using the latter programs is quite slow so I have decided to stick with Adsense which is a smart move because my earnings now is pretty steady.

Zidane

•••
I find BuySellAds is good for Adsense Alternative, but you need to get approved from this.

•••
Fidelity Media, Chitika or infolinks

•••
Adsense is still the best by a country mile but can be a poisoned chalice. Newbies install it and expect to make a fortune overnight, this won't happen and anyone who tells you it will is a liar.

Adsense works well if you have an established site with unique and useful content but even this isn't enough. You need "TRAFFIC", pure and simple! If your traffic is low your income is low, there are no exceptions.

I get frustrated when the "Gurus" promote the same old bullshit, I get angry when I see genuine people falling for their lies. Adsense will and does work but you need to work also, once you taste success with Adsense you have to be careful you don't become complacent. Work at producing useful content everyday, work with Adsense set-up to maximize revenue and stay white hat. Take the time to read the terms of service; it's boring but important!

The next important point is don't rely on Adsense to pay your rent, diversify so if Adsense does fall out with you it will be a distraction instead of a disaster. There are plenty of alternatives (see my sig) you can use but the same rules apply, you have to put the work in to benefit from them.

All the best

Rob

•••
Hi, I use Chitika + Infolinks so far so good for Adsense alternative. You can try this :)

•••
Try AdHitz... It has fixed price for every click (from 3 to 12 cents).

•••
I think Infolinks is great.

•••
The google absence is the best option but if your blocked then you can use adbrite or Chitika. This two website also help you.

•••
Back