IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Looking for REALLY GOOD 4-5 letter brand name

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for progressive brand for successful affiliate network that is about to enter global market.

Should be really good domain in .COM, either pronounceable 4L or very special 5L.

Ideal name should be
  • .COM and .com only
  • Short (4 or 5 letters)
  • Abstract
  • Easy to spell across languages (ehuwqiu doesn't spell well)
  • Pass radio test
  • Positive, progressive, but strictly non-negative
  • No trademarks, not even close to whatever trademarked
  • Priced from $500 - $5000 (possibly more for exceptional domain)
  • Transferrable (no transfer lock)
As an example, client sent me AWIN.

Please, make sure your domain matches above criteria, and double-check if your price isn't $5k just because the budget is $5k.

We all know that there are just few people with relevant names and realistic pricing for particular request, so if I get full inbox of crap, I reserve right to only respond to submissions I believe are aligned with above, serious and realistic. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your time, and looking forward to another smooth transaction here on NP.

Martin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am looking for progressive brand for successful affiliate network that is about to enter global market.

Should be really good domain in .COM, either pronounceable 4L or very special 5L.

Ideal name should be
  • .COM and .com only
  • Short (4 or 5 letters)
  • Abstract
  • Easy to spell across languages (ehuwqiu doesn't spell well)
  • Pass radio test
  • Positive, progressive, but strictly non-negative
  • No trademarks, not even close to whatever trademarked
  • Priced from $500 - $5000 (possibly more for exceptional domain)
  • Transferrable (no transfer lock)
As an example, client sent me AWIN.

Please, make sure your domain matches above criteria, and double-check if your price isn't $5k just because the budget is $5k.

We all know that there are just few people with relevant names and realistic pricing for particular request, so if I get full inbox of crap, I reserve right to only respond to submissions I believe are aligned with above, serious and realistic. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your time, and looking forward to another smooth transaction here on NP.

Martin

DM sent.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••