IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Looking for Pure Geo, Tourism(Travel), Hotels, Visit related .com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I am looking to buy below 4 kinds of domains:

1. Pure Geo .com - Could be any tourist destinations, places, city or country .com names like NileRiver.com, GreatBarrierReef.com, Ahmedabad.com, HalongBay.com, PhnomPenh.com, GoldenGateBridge.com, DarlingHarbour.com, Amboseli.com, Gambia.com, Niseko.com, Lombok.com, Tallinn.com...etc
*No additional word is allowed please, no hyphen please
*The keyword of pure geo .com must have at least 10 TLDs taken according to dotDB
Budget: Up to $10,000 USD each

2. Travel, Tourism, Tours related .com domains - I want .com names ending with travel, tourism or tours Like BaliTravel.com, PhuketTours.com, VietnamTourism.com, KeralaTourism.com, GoaTravel.com, AfricaTours.com, AsiaTravel.com, ChinaTourism.com...etc
*The keyword must have at least 3 TLDs taken according to dotDB
Budget: Up to $1,000 USD each

3. Hotels related .com domains - Please send me .com names ending with hotels like HawaiiHotels.com, TurkeyHotels.com, CappadociaHotels.com, ParisHotels.com, IcelandHotels.com, KohSamuiHotels.com, LaosHotels.com...etc

4. Visit Geo .com domains - Looking for Visit Country or Visit Major City .com like VisitIndia.com, VisitLondon.com, VisitParis.com, VisitBhutan.com, VisitNewYork.com, VisitNepal.com, VisitScotland.com...etc
*The keyword must have at least 5 TLDs taken according to dotDB

Please send me DM(PM) to make your offer(s).

* Names that do not meet my requirements will be ignored, and I reserve the rights to decide if I want to buy the name or not even if the name meets my requirements. Thank you!

Best Regards,
fleaking

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bought 1 Country + Hotels .com from a member here, still looking for more!

fleaking

•••
bought a pure city name .com in the middle east at $x,xxx, still looking for more!
Please PM your offer, thanks.

fleaking

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, I am looking to buy below 4 kinds of domains:

1. Pure Geo .com - Could be any tourist destinations, places, city or country .com names like NileRiver.com, GreatBarrierReef.com, Ahmedabad.com, HalongBay.com, PhnomPenh.com, GoldenGateBridge.com, DarlingHarbour.com, Amboseli.com, Gambia.com, Niseko.com, Lombok.com, Tallinn.com...etc
*The keyword of pure geo .com must have at least 10 TLDs taken according to dotDB
Budget: Up to $10,000 USD each

2. Travel, Tourism, Tours related .com domains - I want .com names ending with travel, tourism or tours Like BaliTravel.com, PhuketTours.com, VietnamTourism.com, KeralaTourism.com, GoaTravel.com, AfricaTours.com, AsiaTravel.com, ChinaTourism.com...etc

3. Hotels related .com domains - Please send me .com names ending with hotels like HawaiiHotels.com, TurkeyHotels.com, CappadociaHotels.com, ParisHotels.com, IcelandHotels.com, KohSamuiHotels.com, LaosHotels.com...etc

4. Visit Geo .com domains - Looking for Visit Country or Visit Major City .com like VisitIndia.com, VisitLondon.com, VisitParis.com, VisitBhutan.com, VisitNewYork.com, VisitNepal.com, VisitScotland.com...etc
*The keyword must have at least 5 TLDs taken according to dotDB

Please send me DM(PM) to make your offer(s).

* Names that do not meet my requirements will be ignored, and I reserve the rights to decide if I want to buy the name or not even if the name meets my requirements. Thank you!

Best Regards,
fleaking
DM sent, thanks.

•••
Just sent a DM. Maybe it could help you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back