IT.COM

Looking for Partner to Sell High-Value Domains - Revenuerising.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Payton1

Impact
Hey everyone, I'm a domain investor and I recently acquired the domain name Revenuerising.com, which has been appraised at $1350 USD. I'm looking for a partner to help me sell this domain and I'm willing to offer it to you for $500. If you can sell it for more, you get to keep the difference as your profit.

I have a lot more high-value domains to sell and I'm looking for someone who can help me sell them. If you're interested in teaming up or if you know someone who can help, I'm offering a finder's fee for each successful sale. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  1. Wrong forum, use the marketplace.​
  2. Godaddy's appraiser isn't reliable.​
  3. This domain was registered 4 days ago.​
  4. The domain is worthless.​
Point 4 - of many new names brought into the NP metaverse, this is one of the better ones and to just say that it is worthless is kind of lazy and lacks credibility. These types of names sell every week. Two word dotcom. Please justify your point 4 comments.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Point 4 - of many new names brought into the NP metaverse, this is one of the better ones and to just say that it is worthless is kind of lazy and lacks credibility. These types of names sell every week. Two word dotcom. Please justify your point 4 comments.
  • It's only registered in .com.
  • risingrevenue (proper grammar) is only registered in the .com and .net.
  • There are many better alternatives, e.g. raiserevenue.com, revenueraise.com, uprevenue.com, etc.
  • It's 13 characters and 5 syllables.
It's not the worst domain I've seen here, but most domains I've seen in this feed have been worthless. That's not me being rude or mean-spirited, I genuinely think buying a scratch ticket is better financial advice than buying a domain like this.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if we find this domain available for registration again in a year or two.

Last edited:
•••
  • It's only registered in .com.
  • risingrevenue (proper grammar) is only registered in the .com and .net.
  • There are many better alternatives, e.g. raiserevenue.com, revenueraise.com, uprevenue.com, etc.
  • It's 13 characters and 5 syllables.
It's not the worst domain I've seen here, but most domains I've seen in this feed have been worthless. That's not me being rude or mean-spirited, I genuinely think buying a scratch ticket is better financial advice than buying a domain like this.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if we find this domain available for registration again in a year or two.
I appreciate your reply and although I can agree to a certain extent, if this was a hand reg then the ROI can be quite good but if it was a purchase it depends on the purchase price to determine the ROI. If anyone could say what name will sell today or tomorrow, then they'd be quite rich.

The only thing with buying a scratch card for the lotto is if you lose you have nothing left just some worthless ephemera. However, with a domain name we at least have a somewhat tangible nay liquid asset after the purchase.

We shall agree to disagree and live and learn.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back