IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Looking for names taken in 5+ extensions with GD appraisal above $3000.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I'm looking for some great domains to add to my portfolio. My total budget is up to $15,000. $300-$15,000 budget per domain. I'll likely be more interested in paying $XXX- low $XXXX per domain for a bunch of domains rather than buying one or two mid-high $X,XXX or higher but it depends on what I'll be offered.

Please read the exact requirements below and only send relevant domains via Direct Message. I'm deliberately being very specific because I want less quantity and more quality. I won't buy domains that don't fit the criteria- so don't waste your time and mine by offering other domains. I'm not interested and I'll consider reporting you to Namepros admin if you send me domains that aren't relevant to what I requested. I'm looking for domains you want to liquidate and get quick cash for. Not domains you're trying to flip for way more than what you paid for them.

Requirements

* Extension
: I'm only interested in .com domains. Each name has to be taken in at least 5 extensions (check at http://dotdb.com).

* Looking for: 1. Dictionary words. 2. Pronounceable LLLL.com (real pronounceables with a pattern- CVCV, VCVC, CVVC etc. Examples: Gizy, Voom etc. or a meaningful acronym). 3. eWord (Example: eLove.com). 4. Word + vowel (Examples: Brighto.com, Boosty.com etc.). 5. Well known phrases with commercial application/potential (Examples: MixAndMatch.com, NewAndImproved.com etc.). 6. High end two word combos (Examples: HomeLife.com, BetterData.com, NewHealth.com etc.). The patterns 'My' + Word (Example: MyBeach.com) and 'The' + Word (Example: TheParty.com) are also of interest. I'm less interested in exact match products. No hyphens and no numbers.

: Submitted domains need to be 10 years or older. Crypto, NFT and Meta domains are the exception and they can be from any year.

* Appraisal: Godaddy's appraisal must be higher than $3000. Check here: https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal).

* Price:
Send your asking price. It should be a wholesale price meant for a reseller. I'm looking for domains you're trying to liquidate for quick cash, not domains you're trying to flip for much more than you paid. The domain should realistically have the potential to sell for at least 5X what you're asking for. I'll likely be willing to pay 10%-30% of the Godaddy appraisal, depending on the domain so keep your asking price attractive. Please don't send domains that aren't priced. I'll ignore them.

* Trade Feedback: You should have at least 5 transactions with positive feedback at NamePros.

* Payment: I'll pay using Dan.com or Squadhelp.com or Escrow.com. I'll consider Paypal depending on the price and if I can trust the seller 100%. If it's an expensive domain and you can offer installments- that could be helpful (I'm always looking for payment plans in order to be able to buy more domains), so please mention that if relevant.

* Timeframe: If a deal is reached, you'll need to remove the domain from all the marketplaces it's listed at and all the NamePros posts you listed it at before we start the transaction. Then we can go ahead with the deal. I pay quickly and want to deal with sellers who are communicative and move the transaction along. I'll expect a push or an auth code within 24 hours of payment at the latest.

Thanks in advance for all your messages, but I'll likely only reply if I'm interested in buying something from you or want to discuss further. Please post in this thread that you sent me a DM. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to everybody who submitted domains. I'm getting a lot of messages, some domains are good and I'm considering a few but in general- prices are way way too high. If Goddady's appraisal is 12K and you're offering me a domain for 10K then you're very likely offering end user pricing. If I go to Namebio and see that you bought a domain for 1K and you're now offering it for 5K- then that's not reseller friendly wholesale pricing. Please submit domains you're trying to liquidate because you want quick cash- not domains you think I'm stupid enough to overpay for. I currently have a domain in escrow for around 3K and I'm buying it because it's a fair price for a popular dictionary word with great stats. As I mentioned- I expect at least a potential X5 multiple on the investment.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow... Sent... Check your DMs..

Or better yet; DM me. Whatever works.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent and resolved, he is a PRO

Good luck,
Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking to buy more domains, so I'm reopening this thread. Please read carefully what I requested and only submit relevant domains. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the offers. One domain bought from this latest batch so far. If I haven't replied to you yet, it means that I'm not interested in what you suggested. Looking for more domains that fit the criteria.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back