Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Looking for Meta and NFT Domains The price is not limited, as long as the boutique. Thank you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pololee

Impact
Hi

I am looking to buy Meta+Keyword and NFT+Keyword domains.. Willing to buy a portfolio of domains. Please DM with domain name and expected pricing

You can also post to me if you have other suitable vocabulary combinations.

Only dot com domains with sequence as above listed

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
What is your per domain budget? Thats a forum requirement.

•••
•••
•••
•••
DM sent. Many thanks -Bob

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Hi

I am looking to buy Meta+Keyword and NFT+Keyword domains.. Willing to buy a portfolio of domains. Please DM with domain name and expected pricing

Thank you

Hi

Thank you
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi

Thank you
Show attachment 203644

•••
•••
•••
•••
MetaHyperMarket.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back