IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Looking for LLLL.com or LLLLL.com (Budget up to $100k)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantP

Squadhelp.comUpgraded Member
Squadhelp.com
Impact
Hey Guys,

I introduced myself in my other thread -

We have an immediate need for a four or five letter domain.
- Ideally this is a real first name
- Otherwise it needs to sound great, feel creative, and allude to a powerful positive English word.

Although the budget is $1k up to $100k, there may be some flexibility for the right name.

You can either send a PM or respond to this post.

As I mentioned in my introduction post, we have ongoing needs for high-end brandable domains. While we fulfill most of them through our naming contests or Marketplace, sometimes we need very specific names for customers; therefore, I thought I'd connect with you guys.

(This project is now closed - Thank you for your help)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sent PM. Let me know if anything interests you!

•••
•••
I have a large number of 5Ls and a handful of 4Ls on my portfolio site which by coincidence has the exact same name as my NamePros name in the dot com.

I believe some meet your second criterion. All have BIN pricing. Since they are all registered at Uniregistry and all are listed on the Uniregistry Market, that means they all qualify for almost instant (push) transfer after payment.

If you find anything of interest, you can click on any domain which takes you to a Uniregistry lander where you can proceed via their secure system. Assistance is also available if necessary.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back