IT.COM

budget: above $100 Looking for Generic / Tool / type names. No specific keywords, just need to name a specific problem , or helper, tool, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh71390

Top Member
Impact
Hello, I am a long time domainer as some of you might remember me back in the days, but now my life has turned and I am finally moving down the path of a Javascript Developer... I am not fully there yet, only one year in of a never ending jouney, however - I already have 3 "projects" up which are pulling in profits every day over the past 6 / 7.

That being said I am looking for domain names that the name it'self is specific to something that I can code -> that is a real life problem... Below are the types of names im looking for... Im not saying that these are anywhere near my budget, They are just used to illustrate the best case scenario of the types of names I would like to see.

DealFinder / domainGenerator / tipCalculator . MovieSuggestor/ GolfTeeTimeScheduler / myAiAssistant

Please PM your messages so this does not turn into a madhouse.

1. Exact Budget Range: Min $25 - $200 max Per name. (Absolute Absolute Absolute cutoff is $500 but the name needs to be AMAZING 10 out of 10)

2. Buying Timeframe: Until Further Notice (I will remove this post and edit ahead of time when i decide I am done developing... but I am just beginning.)

3. Number of Domains: 1-3 per month over 12 months
4. Domain Criteria: Pick at least 1
1. Industry and Niche:
Tools / Script Sites​
2. Keyword(s):
Tool, Script, finder, online..., free..., easy, measure, solve, generator, tech, find, wizard, get, fetch, locate, builder, maker, ...ly, my......er , ....ize/r​
3. Acceptable TLD(s):
.com​
4. Minimum Renewal Time:​
45 Days​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello, I am a long time domainer as some of you might remember me back in the days, but now my life has turned and I am finally moving down the path of a Javascript Developer... I am not fully there yet, only one year in of a never ending jouney, however - I already have 3 "projects" up which are pulling in profits every day over the past 6 / 7.

That being said I am looking for domain names that the name it'self is specific to something that I can code -> that is a real life problem... Below are the types of names im looking for... Im not saying that these are anywhere near my budget, They are just used to illustrate the best case scenario of the types of names I would like to see.

DealFinder / domainGenerator / tipCalculator . MovieSuggestor/ GolfTeeTimeScheduler / myAiAssistant

Please PM your messages so this does not turn into a madhouse.

1. Exact Budget Range: Min $25 - $200 max Per name. (Absolute Absolute Absolute cutoff is $500 but the name needs to be AMAZING 10 out of 10)

2. Buying Timeframe: Until Further Notice (I will remove this post and edit ahead of time when i decide I am done developing... but I am just beginning.)

3. Number of Domains: 1-3 per month over 12 months
4. Domain Criteria: Pick at least 1
1. Industry and Niche:
Tools / Script Sites​
2. Keyword(s):
Tool, Script, finder, online..., free..., easy, measure, solve, generator, tech, find, wizard, get, fetch, locate, builder, maker, ...ly, my......er , ....ize/r​
3. Acceptable TLD(s):
.com​
4. Minimum Renewal Time:​
45 Days​
Pm sent

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back