Looking for business partner to new domain marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I'm constructiog new domain marketplace and I'm looking for 1 business partner. Profits will be shared 50/50.

Website URL is CheapAD.net and it's now under development. You can go check out the look but it's gonna change pretty much and there are coming many more features.

About domain. CheapAD.net has almost 100 PR9 backlinks, many PR8 backlinks and PR7 backlinks which I have bought about 2 weeks ago. I have bought too SEO service. Traffic amount is 8000~ p/m.

Alexa pagerank is now 16~ million best has been 4~ when I drived traffic all the time for this, but my wife has a cancer so I haven't had so much time to focus in this site. But now I have started again to make this really awesome marketplace.

If you are interested, send me PM.

Thanks, Sami Lotvonen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you tell more about the site?
Does it target internationally?
How is the site build?
Why don't you do it just yourself?

•••
^^^^

plus...

Your site is coming along nicely, but I would truly consider other names. Not that the current name is bad, just think you might want one better suited for a domain marketplace.

•••
Domain name is gonna be changed to suitable for domain marketplace. Most important thing is to make this site fully working domain marketplace

•••
^^^^

plus...

Your site is coming along nicely, but I would truly consider other names. Not that the current name is bad, just think you might want one better suited for a domain marketplace.

I agree.

•••
Thanks to all for our enquiries! We did get almost 30 messages from domainers who is interested to join our team. Right person has now founded! Our marketplace is gonna start action in next month. We have managed to get almost 10,000 pre-listed domains, I really appreciate about positive feedbacks which we have get from here!

One more time, thanks to all of you NP members!

•••
About domain. CheapAD.net has almost 100 PR9 backlinks, many PR8 backlinks and PR7 backlinks which I have bought about 2 weeks ago.

Someone fired your a$$ 2 weeks ago buddy. Be careful before it catches fire.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back