IT.COM

domain Looking for branding opinions for new business - A G B A. com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Recons.Com

Top Member
Impact
I would really appreciate if fellow NPers would help with the choice of brand for my future business.

The idea is to reveal the business area a bit later, so that opinions are expressed on the options by themselves. What kind of associations come to mind when you see the name, when you say it out loud, what business would you assume just by looking at/hearing the name.

Please write your response without reading responses by others, if possible.

Then I will share the business area I am looking for to see how that gauges against the expressed perceptions. I have .com of all the names below that I am seeking feedback on:

A G B A

A N E M

A X O T

E E X O

E F Z Y

E L I X

E U V O

U L D Y

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Elix.. for some reason, I think of technology..maybe medical technology....can be pronounced as "e licks"

Last edited:
•••
Elix.. for some reason think of technology..maybe medical technology....can be pronounced as "e licks"

My association when purchasing around 10 years ago was with ELectronIX. But then it is a medical term for extraction and also an accepted short version for Elixir, a word with fantastic meaning. That is why every few months another company in another industry pops up, from chemicals to vaping, from an incubator to aero, from air fresheners to water filters, from consulting to apartments etc.

•••
My association when purchasing around 10 years ago was with ELectronIX. But then it is a medical term for extraction and also an accepted short version for Elixir, a word with fantastic meaning. That is why every few months another company in another industry pops up, from chemicals to vaping, from an incubator to aero, from air fresheners to water filters, from consulting to apartments etc.
Can see it being used in the Vaping niche (B2C) ...the others (my opinion) seem to be in the B2B niche

•••
Can see it being used in the Vaping niche (B2C) ...the others (my opinion) seem to be in the B2B niche

I assume, most companies are in B2B, aren't they? )

just looked up few more.

- deep learning
- it services
- radio communications
- performance coaching
- tattoo
- European Electricity Index
- Pharmacy
- Wireless Charging
- Energy (Electric products)
- Hotel
- Clinic
- Mobile Bartending

•••
I would go with Class dotcom :xf.grin:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back