domain A Newbie Looking for Appraisals for His First Few Domains - Dotrax.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamesNewbie

Established Member
Impact
Is any of the following domain names worth anything decent?

EDIT: Bought a few more domains since I first posted this. So here's the updated, full list:

Dotrax.com

EpicTabs.com

SureBazaar.com

FundingTechniques.com

Travelinsurancequotes.net

EarnHow.com

InsureTrue.com

KitchenRemodellingContractors.com

EditingPhotos.Online (bought just because there was a sale on Namecheap for .online domains)

OrlandoTown.com

E-Said.com

Withdraw.online

Sophisticated.us

DogMetric.com

Hearbly.com

Any insight on their possible sale price would be greatly appreciated. It would also be great to know where they can fetch a good price. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
All too esoteric for branding or business model. Dotrax I would list at $75 for possible generic. At least might get money back on the others which are neg. reg fee value imo.

•••
All too esoteric for branding or business model. Dotrax I would list at $75 for possible generic. At least might get money back on the others which are neg. reg fee value imo.

Thanks a lot for your insight, I really appreciate it! Yeah Dotrax is my favorite as well, and after reading your reply I think I'd be happy to get my reg fee back on the others lol.

This was my first attempt at domain flipping though, and I've my hopes high with SureBazaar.com, which is specifically targeted towards an Indian audience. The other "Bazaar" domains seemed to have fetched a decent price as well, as can be seen on NameBio.

•••
I'd also like to add the following domains to the list:

TravelInsuranceQuotes.net

InsureTrue.com

KitchenRemodellingContractors.com

EarnHow.com

I think there a couple of winners here, but being a newbie I can only make guesses! Any insight will be really appreciated.

•••
why did you buy this first .Net. whom do you think, you can target with such name?

•••
why did you buy this first .Net. whom do you think, you can target with such name?

The reason I bought it is that the term "travel insurance quotes" has a decent amount of searches with a very high CPC. The niche itself is very competitive, and I can see on NameBio that the .com and .org versions of this domain were sold for a decent price.

•••
i wonder...travel insurance quotes..searches.. best of luck to you bro..

•••
•••
One of the better starts for a newbie domainer that I have seen.

I get why you bought the travel insurance quotes domain, it is a very lucrative niche, but at the same time a hard sell.

You must rmemeber names like bazaar are usually in the Middle East, and such, and usually mean dealing with countries with different economies of scale when it comes to buying power, ie) low budgets

•••
One of the better starts for a newbie domainer that I have seen.

I get why you bought the travel insurance quotes domain, it is a very lucrative niche, but at the same time a hard sell.

You must rmemeber names like bazaar are usually in the Middle East, and such, and usually mean dealing with countries with different economies of scale when it comes to buying power, ie) low budgets

Thanks man, that's very motivating given that it comes from someone so experienced with the industry.

Yeah I realized later it's gonna be a hard sell, if at all it would fetch anything decent.

Yeah I know the "Bazaar" terms are especially popular with Indian ecommerce sites, so I'm betting on someone looking to start a new ecommerce store in India. AFAIK you're spot on about the low budgets point but as a newbie I'll be more than happy to flip them for a small profit as long as it helps me keep going.

Thanks again for your valuable contribution!

Last edited:
•••
I like

EarnHow.com

renew it for 10 years
and wait for a buyer
to pay $1 K to $5 K

•••
I like

EarnHow.com

renew it for 10 years
and wait for a buyer
to pay $1 K to $5 K

Thanks for the suggestion man but I'm not looking to wait for so long. I'm actually looking for a quick flip and have already put it on Godaddy Auction.

•••
FundingTechniques.com probably would get you xxx to a broker or 1,xxx for an end user.

Good luck

•••
Earnhow is the only good one. The rest might have some value but only to someone looking exactly for something like that.

•••
FundingTechniques.com probably would get you xxx to a broker or 1,xxx for an end user.

Good luck

Honestly I'd be more than happy with a xxx price if it helps me flip it quick.

Earnhow is the only good one. The rest might have some value but only to someone looking exactly for something like that.

I think you're right on the money with that; although, as a newbie, it's difficult for me to identify potential buyers for those specific domain names. Thanks for your insight though!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back