IT.COM

domain Looking for an appraisal on these purchased domains? - Hillsmedicalclinic.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thewebking

Established Member
Impact
Hillsmedicalclinic.com
Italianwinepairing.com

Any thoughts on these two domains guys? Will be appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see any value in these domains.

•••
Hillsmedicalclinic.com = Low-xx to High-xx
Italianwinepairing.com = Low-xx to High-xx

•••
•••
I don't see any value in these domains.
Thanks for your reply...i admit it too as i bought them on impulse.

What would you recommend to help me narrow down my focus and get more valuable domains?

•••
Agree with @augmented. Hard sells, IMO
Thanks...any tips for a newbie to help me purchase more valuable domains?

I’m currently reading most of Bob hawks posts and they have been helpful

•••
Thanks...any tips for a newbie to help me purchase more valuable domains?

I’m currently reading most of Bob hawks posts and they have been helpful
Check out the beginner's sections, always helpful. The likes of @Bob Hawkes...he's awesome, very knowledgeable. I love his stuff

I've done domaining on and off for over a decade, joined NamePros not that long ago. I'm humble enough to say I've picked things up and grasped a better understanding of things, that I didn't necessarily know in greater detail. Always something to learn. I've certainly benefitted from sticking around

Last edited:
•••
Check out the beginner's sections, always helpful. The likes of @Bob Hawkes...he's awesome, very knowledgeable. I love his stuff

I've done domaining on and off for over a decade, joined NamePros not that long ago. I'm humble enough to say I've picked things up and grasped a better understanding of things, that I didn't necessarily know in greater detail. Always something to learn. I've certainly benefitted from sticking around
Appreciate your response!
I’m just getting started myself...i would love to connect if you don’t mind

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back